The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, May 19, 2013.

1. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

What is the craziest thing you have ever done in the nude? (excluding sex)
    For me, the craziest thing I have ever done naked was break into my neighborhood swimming pool at 3:30am to go skinny dipping. :D I never thought I would ever do something that crazy. Even while I was climbing over the fence I was thinking "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this. Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this." But soon enough, my shorts were off and I was splashing around in the pool totally naked. Even though I was paranoid that was going to get caught I still loved every minute of it. To feel the cool water all over me was so exhilarating and refreshing. Hours later when I was at work I had a smile on my face thinking about it. I tried again the next morning, but I almost got arrested. (oops) I was lucky to get away and I haven't gone skinny dipping ever since. If I could do this again with a 100% guarantee I would not get caught I would totally do it.

2. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Went to a nude beach! Lol it was my first time, on the day of the last election. I was so stressed I needed to do something to relax, I went with my husband. It was so much fun!

1 person likes this.
  3. roamy

roamy Senior Member

Wow! how liberating for you.

4. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Looking back it seemed extreme at the time since it was my first time ever nude in public.

5. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

I Danced naked in the rain one summer night on my parents back porch when they went to sleep. It was amazing.

6. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

That sounds extremely fun!

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Skinny dipping in the ocean...
    or... rollling in a hot tub and then dancing around the room w ppl naked? it was very freeing and fun :D

8. alana2

alana2 Member

Many years ago a group of us, 3 couples, went on holiday in Southern Spain and found a secluded beach, so we all stripped off. One of the guys with us suggested we climb up the rocks and like a bunch of idiots we all followed. A lot of interesting views and also some views of Spain, one of the other girls didn't cotton on until she was being followed....

9. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Craziest in the eyes of mainstream: hugging trees in the nude. Of course, tree-hugging is already something, "normal" people ascribe to being typically hippie.

[​IMG]

:D

Doing so in the nude tunes this up a few notches, indeed. But the connection to Mama Nature with my whole being, earthed by ways of my bare feet and making unconstricted contact with the tree by ways of my naked body is something transcending mere naturism. It's a deeply spiritual experience, too, and part of my spiritual nudity, which I call "Nuddhism" (a humorous term, but with a large grain of truth to it, too).

Wiggling bare toes, waiting for warmer days to hug more trees in the most natural way,

~*Ganesha*~

10. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

Welding! I did it on a few occasions.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Fell asleep on a beach where nudists hang out (not legally a nude beach) i woke up and it was dark out. So i walked to the end of the beach...there was a small waterway and on the other side of it was an ammusment park. I climbed on the rocks there for a bit then headed back. Thats when i realised i wont be able to see my clothes(and car keys and phone) luckily there was just enough light from the moon. Also luckily i put them near a fence post so i knew about where to look.

12. Siknik

Siknik Member

I use to drive from Ocean City,MD to Washington DC naked sometimes id go thru Delaware too depending on the route. I have also driven big rigs across the country naked.:sunny:

1 person likes this.
  13. Nak-Ed

Nak-Ed Guest

one evening a few years ago i was stark naked when i took my car out for a drive. i had very little clothing on when left my house, just as it was starting to get dark. i stopped the car on a side road where i removed my top and slipped off my short pants. i stayed out of the city and away from street lights, and i followed rural roads and the freeway for the next hour or two, wearing only a pair of shoes and my seatbelt. i felt nervous, vulnerable and wired on adrenaline all at the same time, but i was comfortable sitting behind the steering wheel with nothing on but the radio. what a trip!

14. roamy

roamy Senior Member

i got dressed:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

one time...completely naked

i ran from the bathroom....down a hall to the bedroom

thank god no one was home

DeNuttySquirrel likes this.
  16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

reminds me of when i lived in an apartment. the laundry room was 2 doors down and a couple of times i decided to wash the clothes i was wearing at the last second. it dosnt sound like i had far to go but the main door was well in view of my door.

17. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

Haha :) I went driving naked once. I wasn't brave enough to leave the neighborhood but it was definately a nice thrill to do something naked that people normally do clothed.

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I stayed unclothed for 10 days camping on a big creek. It was crazy fun. There was a road very nearby but enough leaves so no one could see unless they came down the drive or walked down the creek.

19. roamy

roamy Senior Member

:rofl:

20. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

Wow, I wish I could stay naked for days at a time. Unfortunately, I still live with my parents so I guess that will have to wait until I get my own place.