the craziest place you have had sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by texasmade3, Apr 7, 2007.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

One time i was at a heavy metal concert, slipknot, bands like that.. and there were thousands of people there. and this girl i was dating at the time was really really freaky. she loved to go to the extreme. it started off her giving me a blowjob in the middle of the crowd. were probably 100 feet from the front in the middle and so we fucked right in the middle of the concert while hardcore metal was busting out myeardrums and i was spanking the shit out of her just fucking her doggystyle standing up kinda. there was so many people there its not like we could get in trouble there were thousands there. it was probably the best orgasm iv ever had. any stories anyone?

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Inside a whale.

3. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

thats it.. you win hands down.

4. Terryboy

Terryboy Member

In a park in the middle of the day.

5. lionman80

lionman80 Member

Sex on the outside stairs on the second story of an old church building. The crazy thing is that it was on the main drag in my hometown.

6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

It's a good thing Slipknot sucks, or that feat might have been an impossibility.

7. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Let's see...We jumped over the fence of a public school and fucked on the concrete. Gosh, she was good.

Of course, the park, the pool & the car, but that's nothing...I also had sex in front of people in crash parties and whatnot. But we tried to hush it...

And, one of my favorites, I fucked this Puerto Rican ex-girlfriend in the woman's bathroom at a university campus. THAT, was hot!

Oh, and the firescape...almost forgot.

8. Jadedangyle

Jadedangyle Member

Hmmm. For me I think it would be in the back of my best friend's SUV with my now husband as the friend drove down a busy highway. Eventually, he parked at another friend's house, so there we were in residentialville, USA going at it like a couple of rabbits. *Smiles at memory*

There was also prom night (who doesn't have a prom night story, right? lol). Our high school had a greenhouse on campus, but it wasn't actually in use. In the greenhouse on one of the shelves (Holy ass bruises, batman!). Someone (I still have no idea who) walked by and "caught" us. I *think* the comment was "Dayum!". Something along those lines. lol But, they left, and we continued without any more interruptions.

There was also a time outside on the ground. We were hidden by a few trees between a school and a restaurant which was the only thing between us and Main st.

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

You've done that, too?!

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I try to have sex in a whale 3 times a year. It's not easy, but it sure is nice.

I tried to have sex with a whale once, that did not work out.

11. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

hahaha.