the craziest fucking night of my life man (kinda long, but please read)

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by mr.morrison, Jun 22, 2006.

1. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

ok, this might get a little long. but this is crazy as shit. im at my dads house for a while in a rural suburb of Pittsburgh.ive been staying in my little sisyters playroom and sleeping on the couch in there. there are 2 windows and a computer and TV in there. the room is all pink and there is barbie toys everywhere. you can barely walk. toys like the houses that have batteries and can talk. and shit like that. there is also a creepy 4 foot barbie doll with batteries that make its eyes light up. when you look out the windows, directly ahead is some grassy hills and tree patches here and there. cows live there and shit. but enough with the backround info. on too the real story.

sorry, a bit more backround info is needed. a couple nights ago i was watching TV and they had some show about peoples UFO experiances. this one guy was a pilot and him and all the people on the plane were flying and saw what looked like balled lightning. all the batteried powered stuff went crazy and the planes navigation shit went haywire. the orbs followed the plane around and stuff and finally left when they landed.

now for the REAL story

so i decided with my friend to stay up all night last night takling to each other on AIM. at about 11 PM everyone was asleep and i was in the room, door closed , light off with the TV on and talking to my friend, Jude. so as time passes it starts to get a but cloudy outside and you can see faint lightning far away.its cool and i enjoy lightning so i was watching it. around 2 AM it was getting real intense outside. the lightning was in streaks now and going horizantal and vertical and looked like a national geographic picture. it looked like a strobe light since the lightning was happening so fast. and thats not an exageration.

As i was watching the lightning, i see what look like 3 lightning balls. orbs that jsut huing there in the sky over about the direction of the grassy hills. they were not super high, but not low either. like and airplane hight thats begining to go down for landing.they were in like a triangle formation. and just huing there. for about 3 minutes i watched them and then they all of a sudden moved kinda fast to from my point of view would be left and out of the view of my window. the whole time the bitchload of lightning was going on. when they were passing left, what would be when they were probably closest to my house, all of a sudden what was quiet in my room, i hear a doll house turn on and say "HI IM CHEF BARBIE!" and the 4 ft doll's eyes turned on and all the watches started beeping. the TV and the computer screen started flashing on and off. i was freaking out man! but the tv and comp screens stop flashing after like 6 seconds and the watches stop so i turn back off the doll and doll house. i was weirded out but soon calmed down and was normal again.

The rain and lightning calmed down and TV got boring so i turned on my zeppeling DVD. at about 3 AM the strom picked up again and the strobe lightning was happeneing again. as im watching, im watching the lightning in awe, the orbs are back! they were back in their triangle formation over the same spot as before. but they diddnt just sit still this time. they spun in circles. kind of like how vultures circle over a dead animal. slowly and calmly, only the orbs werent desending. then slowly the moved to the right this time and out of my window sight. i sat down again and was deep in thought trying to figure out what i saw, "HI IM CHEF BARBIE!!" holy shit! i jumped so high and almost had a heart attack. the 4ft dolls eyes glowed again and watches beeped and screens flashed and flickered. i was starting to get paranoid, so i turn on the lights and take the doll, doll house, and watches outside of the room and put them i the hall. i leave the lights on and try to calm down and figure things out rationally.

so at about 3 45 or somehting, my lights are still on, too paranoid to turn them off, and i hear a creaking all over my room! no one else is in and we have no mice here. it has never creaked for the 3 weeks i have been here.
    so now im real paranoid. the storm is calming down and about 4 AM i hear the creaking again! but there is nothing else here man.

at about 4 30 Jude had to get off so i decided to type this up and see what you guys make of it. i swear im not crazy or lying about any of it. im not tripping, and have been sober for a month. its not like an acid flash back cause ive never done acid. i tried to think it over rationally, but nothing makes sense. i never believed in UFOs or anything, but right now, thats what i think it was. its just like what happened to the pilot. and i looked up some more experiance of other people and lots of their stories are very similar. even now there is a little bit of lightning going on. i mean, havnt you guys heard the stories of people finding their cows mutilated and all the organs gone and skin peeled off an blood drained dry? and the place where they were hovering was right over a cow field.

so i want your opinons on this. was it UFOs? Demons in my house? is my house haunted? or can someone explain all this as some scientific phenomena(sp?)

2. drummer

drummer Member

shit man:(
    yo freaking me out

3. hollowayjay

hollowayjay Member

That's fuckin' scary man, no explanation

4. diazrichard

diazrichard Banned

Hi mr morrison I know of a message board that might be able to help you out its paranormal etc etc www.beyondtopsecret.com try posting your story there see what they think . I hope all is well take care ;) try to stay away from the evil barbies

5. Biida

Biida Member

Oh god. Talking Barbies freak me the eff out. Freaking talking Barbies... *shudders*

6. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

We create our own realities. It's possible that after watching that TV show, you formed these things in your head. Chances are, if you had not watched that show, you wouldn't be nearly as freaked out as you are right now. My opinion? It's a figment of your imagination.

7. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Trippy dude.. its probably the aliens that did it

8. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Who knows? Since none of us were there, it's pretty much impossible to tell you what we think. The way you tell the story makes it seem as though UFO's or something else was in the sky, but we just have to take your word for it. It seems as though you were genuinely scared, though, that's for sure. Now, I really don't know anything about electricity, but could it be that the "orbs" in the sky were simply a result of the intense lightning storm? Could they have been an illusion created by the lightning? Also, could all of the lightning simply caused the electronics to act weird? That seems possible to me, but again, I don't really know what I'm talking about. :D As far as the creaking goes, was it windy? That could cause that creaking noise.

I don't know, man. Maybe you had a close encounter... but maybe not. It makes more sense to say that it wasn't a close encounter, but I'm not about to say that it wasn't. All in all, whatever you believe happened is what happened. :)

9. mr.morrison

nha, no wind, and the creaking was in the floor like someone was walking on it. and i dont think that the lightning could make batteried powered stuff turn on.

and dancerannie your probably somewhat right. i probably jumped to this conclusion real fast because of the explanation on the show, but i still saw something outside.

and it wasnt that i was scared, like when all the toys started talking, it did scare the shit out of me,lol, but with the orbs and shit i was freaking out as in "shit, this is fucking insane".

10. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Maybe you should have turned on a CB radio and invited them down for dinner.

11. mr.morrison

no, cause i all i had was water. and if they are like the aliens off hte movie signs, they dont like water

12. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

HI, I'M CHEF BARBIE >:O

Freakkkyyyy