The Cowgirl Toe Tug

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andrew0983, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

Ever used this trick???

Cowgirl Toe Tug
    "When you're in the reverse cowgirl position (woman on top, facing his feet), squeeze his big toe firmly and pull it away from his body as he's about to climax to extend his orgasm," says Kate Taylor, author of The Good Orgasm Guide.

Why this move doubles his pleasure: "The same neural pathway that innervates the big toe also innervates the penis, so by pulling on his toe, you're indirectly strengthening the sensations he's feeling in his penis," says Jennifer R. Berman, MD, director of the Female Sexual Medicine Center at University of California at Los Angeles.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fascinating...

1 person likes this.
  3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Longer better orgasms wahoo

4. KiloFoxx

KiloFoxx Member

this would be great except for the fact that all men are different. there is no "trick" to make someone have a better orgasm that works with everyone. on both genders. you'll notice these kinds of "tips" are almost ALWAYS written by someone of the opposite sex. if these things really worked, don't you think us guys would TELL you beforehand? the only "trick" to making your partner orgasm, or orgasm better, is to TALK to them and find out what they like. and seriously, some of these "tips" written by women to get men off are just WTF dumb. like there was one that suggested physically pulling out his pubic hair during oral. OWCH! i may be completely against domestic violence, but any guy who slaps someone for doing that is justified. because that crap hurts.

TALK to your partner. don't ask other people who arn't even the gender you're trying to please what to do because they don't know SHIT!

5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

wow are you way off, how would I know pulling my toe might make my orgasm better if she didn't write this. How would I know I loved my balls lightly pulled on if my wife didn't do it to me while she was sucking on my dick.
    I don't know if the toe thing is going to work but I will find out soon enough.

6. KiloFoxx

KiloFoxx Member

i'm saying there is no "catch all" this may work for you, if so, awesome. but for most people "tips" like this are full of shit

7. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

i always had sensitive feet, so she always stimulate me down there.. that's why I found this article.. of course is not a "universal trick" that always work for all men...
    buut for me is true and I love it!!

8. illaDEFinite

illaDEFinite Member

Sounds interesting. Problem is I am extremely ticklish in the foot area so idk.

9. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

I think that when you're about to climax, you won't feel ticklish!!
    anyway she have to pull firmly, so it does not tickle at all!!

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

old news....chicks like it too...any contact with the sensitive areas of the body during an orgasm enhances said orgasm...ears,reach arounds etc......every single part of your body is connected ...not just a mans penis haha....

this shit is fucking-101.....dah

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

have you ever tried to get advice about women from women? of course women think advice from the gender in question can't be trusted.

12. KiloFoxx

KiloFoxx Member

luckily i havn't been in that situation because i'm not into women.one of the perks of being gay i guess. you only need to deal with men, and we're SO simple to deal with in comparison.

so on that note. PSA to the women (and men) out there:
    more often then not, guys know what they like, and how to get the best pleasure out of whatever it is they're doing. before asking others, or consulting "trick" guides (where at least half won't work i GUARANTEE it) try ASKING. because we'll tell you. hell, most of the time we'll tell you even if you don't ask. and it's a WHOLE lot better if you just realise that. it's it's even better for both parties if YOU do it too. instead of trying to make us fumble about wondering what you like, just tell us se we can both have a better time.

signed
    -sanity

13. MarleyMoon

MarleyMoon Member

My husbands feet are extremely ticklish, Id be scared he'd kick me in the face or something. :boxing_smiley:

14. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I was certain this would suggest doing something else with the big toe. :O

15. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

do it firmly and hard as he's about top climax.. he won't feel ticklish for sure!

16. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Ain't that the truth. Men are either hungry or horny. If you see your man without an erection, make him a sandwich...........

And my feet are pretty sensitive too. I doubt I could tolerate foot attention at the moment of climax.

17. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

And why can we not have a sandwich and erection simultaneously? hmmm? lol

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

as long as i'm not caught in an erection sandwich...

19. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

I couldn't feat while I'm ucking. See, I can't even spell it.......

20. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

Anyone try this yet?