The Cost of Mescaline?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by ancient powers, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

lsh?

2. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

companion alkaloids....thts what confused me...like the canibinoids of cacti???

3. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

some theorey that if u add peppermint oil to lsa it converts it into lysergic hydroxyacid or something alongs those lines supposidley turrning it into a more psychedelic chemical....I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF ITS REAL OR NOT....ANCIENT POWERS pls post that synth/experience/report in exotic plants whenever you get a chance...

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

really? I'll have to search more out on LSH, sounds interesting. Its been a while since I've found out about a new drug.

5. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

I should just get the damn peppermint oil and get it over with but im still experimenting with a few other things. once i know the best route to take for the LSA potion making. I will work with the pepermint oil to see the diffrence. right now its testing MGS compared to HBWRS in effect.

6. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Eating both of them (I reccomend extractions), 10 hbwr seeds gave me a great trip, while like 300 mg seeds just made me puke.

7. st3wy

st3wy Member

first of all your not supposed to sell mescaline... it's bad for your soul. so have fun if your trying to make money off something like that sell shrooms.... don't fuckin sell cactus. If anything you barter

8. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

i would be very careful with buying supposedly mescaline from the street...i had some bad experioences, its highly unlikely its gonna turn out worth the money be careful

9. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

i.m not saying that its impossible but just be careful really careful and buy only if the sour e and wquality are toatlly confirmed