The Camel That Broke the Straws Back

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sweet_tits_mera, May 19, 2004.

1. sweet_tits_mera

sweet_tits_mera Member

I'm fine and I was having a good day, very blah, but peaceful until I lost 2 posts on this site that I put a lot into and it really pisses me off, and I get upset, and I go to the kitchen to get...nothing to eat, then I come back and my computer is starting to screw up, and I look in front of me and there's a postcard on my desk from my school telling me summer fees are due, and I think about my dad, and my mom, and I have cramps, and I just want to fucking cry. I didn't really need to think about all this, I'm fine when I know everything is going to be alright, but when annoying ass things like that happen evrything else just blows up in my face and I am pissed, and I was actually quite happy today, maybe it's just hormones, but why exactly is it everytime I attempt to make a really important post, all of a sudden I'm in a forbidden place, or I'm not logged in? It's pissing me off, but I'm alright I guess, I've gotten that out, and I'm in between...

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

If I'm posting something long or important, I always copy it before I submit it, so I can paste it back in just in case something happens.

I hope things get better for you. Drinking a coke helps with cramps, because the caffeine makes your blood vessels expand a little and it relieves things a bit.

Just breathe! People love you!

3. sweet_tits_mera

sweet_tits_mera Member

Thanks a lot, I'm fine now I suppose...

4. metro

metro self-banned

It's best not to make important, meaningful posts.

j/k, hope things look up 4 ya[​IMG]

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

... meaningful, not meaningful... it's random thoughts, who cares?