The Birdist Manifesto

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Apr 10, 2013.

1. A social-economical and political manifesto, by B. Migration.

There is a spectre haunting Europe, and that spectre is boredom.
    The powers that be have created a monstrosity called aimlessness. Without set goals, the media and 'entertainment' killing intellectionism and rooting out the ability to think for oneself and with freedom no longer being a goal an sich, we have created something much worse: boredom.

Ok, here I will stop for now.
    Would you be interested in reading the whole manifesto after this spoiler?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Which powers that be are doing that? Is the media the powers that be? Our government for instance seems to stimulate setting goals as well. I can't see them (often regarded as the powers that be) doing what you are saying. But yes, intruiging spoiler.

3. I am glad you ask those questions. All will be explained later in the manifesto and I am glad the spoiler does exactly what it's intend to do.

4. Sitka

Sitka viajera

We aren't more bored, we're just less tolerant of it.

5. The manifesto does bring that up too, but there is an unexpected twist to that. Stay tuned.

6. odonII

odonII O

As long as it is in English and not too boring...

7. I hired several translators, so it will most likely be available in your native tongue.

As for the boring part, I kept in mind contemporary people with short attention spa.... what?

8. odonII

odonII O

What about in English on an audio CD - as it'll probably be tl and I won't read it.

Thanks.

9. It's okay if you do not read it, it just means you are not ready for something that most likely changes the world.

10. odonII

odonII O

Well, we'll all probably be dead before it's truly given it's full significance - you know, like the bible.

11. I rather have my mind live on than my body anywayz.

12. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I think the world makes more scence to me now . I was quite confused as to why Gorden Ramsay was on American t.v. Why he had left t.v. programs in the UK . I still dont understand if he felt that European bordom , just left on his own , or was kicked out . It could be that he is spreading some of that European bordom hear in the USA . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsay A new point , does the UK have that European bordom ? What should us Americans do about this European bordom ?

13. I see you got the point. Boredom will become universal, most trends start(ed) in Europe and slowly spread to the rest of the world.
    It will all become clear when you have read the whole manifesto.

14. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

So when are you going to post it?

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

This is getting boring... :rolleyes:

16. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

So this is a U.N. , new world order kind of thing ? i have heard this kind of thing for many years now , if this is what I think it is .

17. I am just posting the spoiler for now. This is to gauge how interested people are in a magnificent work of writing that will possibly change the way people think forever.

18. Before I comment I will ask you to explain yourself further.

19. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

After thinking on this for a few sec.s Gorden Ramsay is any thing but borring . An abnoxious duch bag , but not borring .

20. You don't need to be boring to be bored, my friend.