The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by AceK, Aug 16, 2013.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

It's always been better bein smart. 4-ac0-dmt doesnt really l3end itslf to certain aspects of this world, how we think, the emotional connectoin between people. I feel the connection is significant. And fuck it if you don't think so. 31 mg thats all surprising. I used to be a hardhead, takin ten strips and shit now it seems the contrary, the only thing that will spare you is experience and lack of panic. Quick actions never end well

2. thismoment

thismoment Member

Amazing substance. It can be connecting, but mostly it takes me in and in and in.

3. AceK

turn on tune in drop out

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I love everything about 4aces. I even rank it as high as LSD.

5. AceK

I believe the future can affect the past (and present). If all points in time co-exist at once then they could all affect each other since what we have experienced is only a tiny slice of the big picture.

6. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

On the planet Tralfamadore, live a race of bio-robotic aliens that see all time at once, to whom death does not matter because they are always alive and alwise dead. These aliens see humans as long centipedes starting with baby legs, growing up to man legs in the middle, then shrinking gradually to old legs before the centipede's skull.

Eventually one of the Tralfamadorians destroys the whole universe because he presses the wrong button on his spacecraft. Everyone could see it coming, but nobody could stop it because they lived in a deterministic universe.