The best way to suck a cock

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by theevilgenius, Aug 2, 2013.

1. theevilgenius

theevilgenius Guest

hey this is for all the bi/straight/men and even talented women out there...I'm usually a totally straight acting, looking, talking man. However, I recently found out that I enjoy sucking a big fat cock..so I found a steady partner online and we have at it.. only thing is im not that good im starting out so I would like some pointers (esp. from the guys because they have a penis) on how to properly worship a cock. this thing is beautiful I wanna see it cum please help

2. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

first off congrats on sucking cock. I am jelous. Were you scared to meet? afraid of disease?
    I want cock badddly but to afraid. However if I were to suck and use no hands and lots of spit. I love sloppy head. Id gag myself on it.

badrabbit likes this.
  3. theevilgenius

theevilgenius Guest

Not even gonna lie.. dude was young, inexperienced like me only messed with one other guy like me too clean all that I lucked out I'm practiced krav mega for a long time 3+ years .. so I was trained to to evaluate a situation before it goes down and how to survive when you're in a disadvantage...I was also fucked up at the time and wanted to try something different.. let me tell you, if you kiss a guy don't do it I regret that shit now

4. luvitnow

luvitnow Guest

I have only sucked one cock in my life and I am 63.It was only 3 months ago I started.My man had his gaydar up and it put us together.He is not cut so I did not know what to expect.He put my head on it and instructed me to follow instinct.Whenever instinct was wrong he sweetly corrected me.I was not able to swallow his loads they are so big until a few weeks ago.Now I go to his office and suck his cock for him at lunchtime everyday just to beak up the day.At night I have a glass of wine ready for him after work and give him a blow job before dinner.If he screws me good that night I wake him up in the morning by licking and sucking his cock.If I am lucky I get to suck it three times a day.I love it.I am so lucky to have it.

Danger88, Lightining and koda209 like this.
  5. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

I've sucked on many cocks and I find just getting on my knees and going down is the easiest way to go. I try and make eye contact and go as deep as possible and I let the guys have their way too so if they want to fuck my mouth then I just relax and let them. Just have confidence and enjoy yourself.

6. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Cockslapping is essential.

7. Gallagher29

Gallagher29 Member

Everyone has different likes and dislikes, for instance most men like the eye contact, which instead is not a big turn-on for me. What I like during a blowjob is the exclusive contact from lips and mouth, I don't want my dick to be touched by hands meanwhile. Balls are ok though :)

I love it likes this.
  8. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Each dude is a story for himself.

The best thing is to do away with cliches, and recognize that each and every dude has his own likes and dislikes. What works for one guy does not have to work for the others...

I do not like hand action. But many dudes like a helping hand to some extent.

I like eye contact. Some dudes do not like it.

I like being deep-throated. But only being deep-throated is not that satisfactory for me.

There are guys who like furiously fast action. They haven't got all the day... I like to take my time getting a BJ. If you fear that you'll miss the train, get going to the train station...

Some dudes are fabulous suckers but may be lacking in enthusiasm. The others are enthusiastic but lack technique.

IMHO, the best thing about it is to see it as communication. Test the waters, and see what works best for both of you.

KD

Danger88 and koda209 like this.
  9. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

While I agree with KewlDude, I think there is a certain "hot" form to sucking a cock and some key things to avoid.

Starting with the shaft licking up from the base, and waiting before doing anything to the head increases that anticipation. Foreplay in general is good.

Lick around the head after, depending on the sensitivity of the individual.

When it finally is time to take the cock in your mouth, showing some hesitation, and going slowly down around the head might seriously turn a guy on. I like to couple this with the small comment of, "it's so big". Eye contact.

Hand around the base of the cock, firmly grasping, I go down. I slowly bounce once or twice, providing light suction, drawing the pressure up to swell the head of his dick.

Then I start tongue action, lapping and pressing the underside of his dick. At this point, I make eye contact again with my big, green eyes. Back to work, I twirl my tongue around his head a few times while going up and down, and stroking gently with my hand around the base. At this point, he'll usually start to try to buck (this is why it's good to have your hand there because it stops him from face-fucking you). I smile up at his vain attempts, and put my other arm across his stomach to show I'm in control.

Then I start slowly going down deeper on him, and letting him have some more thrusting momentum little by little... Then pull back. I don't gag. But he doesn't have to know this just yet. A lot of guys like it when they think they can gag you with their massive cocks. And it builds tension to keep him thinking that he's got that control. Also, this "possibility" of you gagging will show him just how much you want to suck it when you do start going down further, like you're willing to chance it on his girthy, impressive cock.

Eventually, if he's lasted this long ;) I'll go all the way down on him and he'll cry out as I gargle his cockhead, before he cums. and I milk his cock into my throat with my hand around the hilt. Often I include some perineum play and ball maneuvering during this, and massage/forcefully grab various parts of his body/ play with his nipples.

That's how I do it. I get great reviews. As others have indicated, enthusiasm is key :D

10. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Lurd, good description.
    Sure, eye contact is something most guys like. Others just want you to be down there and do your thing (probably thinking about some girl doing it).
    Yeah, most guys like to be deepthroated but not all guys on their knees can do that. If that's the case, putting your hand at the base of the shaft can limit the length of intake.
    Suction can be nice but some guys just like it wet without suction.
    Don't forget to pay attention to the balls &/or sack. Most females ignore that area so if you use your skills there, you'll be remembered as excellent. If the guy has Up-tighties, just lick the nutsack. If he has hangies, try putting one in your mouth and check for his reaction. If you can get both nuts into your mouth, he'll be moaning in pleasure.
    Secret: Blow him as you would like to be blown. Think of his dick as your dick and just do what you would want done to you.
    Nobody's great at sucking dick their first few times, it takes practice and perseverance and willingness to learn.

FredBrice likes this.
  11. robin2000

robin2000 Member

just lick it all over & suck it like a popsicle. only done it 2 times but niceeee fun

1 person likes this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

(1)...Select A Cock...:).

(2)...Place Cock In Mouth...:).

(3)...Enjoy...[​IMG].

Couldn't Be Easier...:2thumbsup:.

Cheers Glen.

Nakednudist likes this.
  13. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

For me, I like to lick and suck. Along with rubbing the cock against my face.

Nakednudist and Lightining like this.
  14. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I like the way Wombatso thinks.
    In addition to that, I get "into the zone," thinking how I would like mine sucked.
    Suck dick as you'd want your's to be sucked.

That's probably why guys are so much better at it.

15. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg6bnxOccOk"]Naughty Charlene and Bananathroat - NSFW - YouTube

16. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

I am the same...how do I like it done to me?...then try it out on them. I had a lover in Brisbane who was always keen to have me open my mouth for him, with me being rewarded with getting my arse pounded. :2thumbsup:

17. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

i like to make the guy feel good. no matter how he wants it.

FredBrice and Hippie512 like this.
  18. Mark darkest

Mark darkest Guest

Don't bite, don't rush and don't suck,
    Just make sure you have plenty of saliva, get the bell end as wet as possible and just devour it.
    When the money shot cums keep it in your mouth and use it for lube before swallowing.

1 person likes this.
  19. Dys0rdeR

Dys0rdeR Guest

One thing I was surprised at the first few times I did it was how quickly my jaw became fatigued. It takes a lot longer for that to happen now, but it still does. When this happens I just keep the tip of the cock in my mouth but in front of my teeth and use my hand for a bit while also giving some tongue action. Just gotta be careful to not hit the dick with your teeth obviously, as others have said. Sometimes I'll suck/lick the balls some while jerking him off while my jaw is recovering or if I need to build up some more saliva. I've found that biting my own tongue a little can help generate saliva too. I'm in full agreement with those who have said that enthusiasm and eye contact play a huge part too. Guys like it when you look like you are really hungry for their cock/cum. I usually am, so it's not hard for me to appear that way haha. Just enjoy it and listen to any feedback he's giving you and he's going to enjoy it too.

bifus likes this.
  20. DanMontana

DanMontana Guest

Well, time and experimenting will be key. Being straight I do not know whether you might benefit from watching different amateur Gay Blow Job videos but the best free ones can be found on XTube.

As to seeing your guy cum you can tell when he is about to cum as his cock; particularly his glans will start to swell until it seems harder than hard. The next thing then is his load will explode out. Once it starts swelling like that you can open wide and finish him with your tongue as he explodes into your mouth or just enjoy a facial.

bifus and StrongRightHand like this.