The Best Time I've Had In My Life

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by honeyhannah, May 25, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Was just about an hour ago when I had a breakdown, breakdown's are the best experiences ever! It's like living inside a wave, neverending motion, emotion it's great!

Okay I'm lying the best time I ever had was about 4 years ago when I had this huge breakdown and I was insane for a few months, that was the best time I've ever had in my life. It was like floating through the world inside your own mind.

Man that was some cool shit! I miss that! I did some weird and crazy things but it was the best I've ever felt!

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

breakdowns are nice because your basically saying "i cant take this shit anymore!" and just got nuts... I've been there

We should buy matching stray jackets...

3. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I can't say that I've ever enjoyed any of my breakdowns.

Breakdowns come and breakdowns go
    What are you going to do about it
    That's what I'd like to know

Some words from my hero: Paul Simon

4. hiro

hiro pursue it

I agree with what Christine has to say about this one.

5. alex714

alex714 To the Left

ive had about 2 major breakdowns that i can remeber, and they were horrible. i cant imagine enjoying them mera.

6. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Reverie says that space and time

Are chains we make to bind our mind.

Once you throw your mind away

The child inside comes out to play

"Lambs eat oats, and does eat oats

Row row your boat now

Gently down the stream"

So say's Reverie

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I do enjoy beauty in sadness, but not all the way to breakdown.

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

That's how I feel about it too.

9. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

When some doctors said I was insane it wasn't fun at all they made me take alot of tests and talk to me alot. Then they put me on "space out" pills.

10. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I'm not sure exactly what a breakdown is but I know I've had times in my life when I was under a lot of stress for a long time and suddenly something inside me said "FUCK IT!!" and I just tossed what ever it was I was trying so hard to hang on to. It was like "What good is holding my shit together if it's killing me?"

11. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Whats the good of being everything besdies letting someone else killing you? Well, many saints can't even achieve the oh so fortunate state of complete and true breakdown so they just set themselves on fire instead.

12. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Oh yeah, it is the best feeling in the world, but perhaps I'm talking about the act of overcoming a breakdown? In this situation that is what I'm talking about, but my first breakdown was really something that was amazing, something worth missing! Maybe I would not have said that back then, actually I know I would not have, but now hmm...

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

It's possible that if you can recover from it it did not really happen. But I recomend the full bowel/parasite cleanse, and maybe a short fast and yoga. Also, hire someone to massage your feet and lick your toes for free I am willing to do it.

14. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

LOL! yeah it definately happened, although this time it was much milder than any before.

What exactly do you mean by free?

:confused:

15. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am expressing freedom is all. I had to completely breakdown all my self to find it.

*herbal throws it out the window

16. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Don't throw away, give it to me!!!

17. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I'd definately say that you're an artistic person, honey, because I know a couple of people who say the same thing about going though a breakdown but people who aren't as artistic don't really get any kind of experience from it.

18. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

I've gone through the exact same thing that Naykid described. I don't know if that's a breakdown per se though.

In fact, I think that I'm nearing one of those moments right now, but I'm trying to make lifestyle changes and prevent it from happening. Too many people are depending on me at the moment for me to give up.

19. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah i have had one of those break down things. all in one week (actually it was about 3 days) i went on a alcohol/prescription drug binge, kissed girls, quit my job, wrecked my car, cussed out my husbands aunt, etc.................
    I am feeling much better now, it wasnt a complete break down but I wold say I wigged out for a while..I need to find better ways to releive stress anyone got tips on this?????????????