the best teeth whitening kits?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by onourown, Jan 17, 2007.

1. onourown

onourown Member

hi everyone, what is the cheapest way to get celebrity-white teeth? i was wondering if there was an inexpensive way to get it done well. i work w/ the people at aquafresh and one of the girls at work tried the new aquafresh whitening trays. she said they worked really well and they got whiter in about three days. what are you experiences w/ teeth whitening? thanks [​IMG]

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

go to your local community college that has dental assistant classes and have em bleached like they would in the dentists office.............

but unfortunately any teeth bleaching eats enamel off your teeth.................. makes it easier to get cavities...............

3. onourown

onourown Member

thanks for the advice! i'm going to try that out, if it doesn't work out i'm gonna go buy the aquafresh whitening trays or whatever is cheaper :)

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I just use toothbrush that has extra whitening or whatnot... I've tried drugstore-bought-kits and for some reason it makes my mouth all funny, so I don't bother with them any more...

5. sweetersappe

sweetersappe Member

Use diluted peroxide as a mouthwash. Just don't swallow!

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i tried dr bronners for mouthwash like it said on the bottle, oh my god, dont put it in your mouth, i am sure it got it clean but i thought i was gonna die ewwwwwwwwwwww

7. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

Yeah, I remember using the Peppermint version for toothpaste for a while. Thought I'd be uber-natural. Made my teeth yellow. & yes, ew. You can only take "multi-purpose" so far.

8. Sugaree13

Sugaree13 Member

ive been using the crest mouthwash with whitening. seems to be working. and leaves my breath minty-fresh. :)

9. arlia

arlia Members

barcobonate (sp?) of soda is a good whitening :)
    tastes like crap tho

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

hello, freaking spam!!!! "I work with Aqua fresh"

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

lol i know i was being a smart ass and playing along =)

didnt figure they would respond..........