The Best Tasting Natural Beverage

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by War John, Jun 13, 2013.

1. War John

War John Member

It is an attractive woman's spit. I find the more attractive the woman, the more delightful her spit comes across to me as, even before she even spits for me to even see it, with that wickedly delightful spitter face that comes with her in doing so, that is a definite plus for me.

The more attractive, the more pleasing to my senses her spit is for me to choose to take tastes and swollows of.

:love:

But this is a fetish only me and my lovers are into.

Let me guess, none of you think of this natural beverage, for people with a fetish, as a sexy treat from an attractive woman?

2. MasterSeal

MasterSeal Member

That's sound like a fetish, but not a healthy diet. As a fetish, I agree with you on that mate. I'd even add.. an attractive athletic woman's sweat in that list.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

but i wouldnt call it a beverage. i also love the taste of squeezing the juice out of a honey-cycle but i wouldnt call that a drink despite the fact that its liquid.

4. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

I will go along with both the spit and the sweat of a hot woman. I love the taste.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

Spit?? Nice kissing.

The best natural beverage come from our other end. (front side :) )

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i guess i gotta be the different one in this post but i gotta say the best natural beverage is orange juice.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Pretty kinky :sunny: