the best homemade piece contest

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by deadhead123654, Jul 20, 2005.

1. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

wat is everyones favorite homemade piece.. describe how u make it too

my personal favorite is the ice bong... just take a water bottle, make a whole for the bowl and attach it, then make something to inhale with and fill the bottle with ice.. makes cold smoke so its easy to inhale

2. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

I have used this method to construct very well made water bongs that rip quite nicely. The instructions are a bit long and taken from an earlier post, they describe how to make a one hitter that can then be inserted into a water bottle to produce a water bong, I may get around to posting a pic later but probably not. If you have time and supplies to construct one I highly recommend it if you dont have a peice.

All the parts can be found around the house or can be bought for a total of about ten bucks. All you need is a completely stainless steel parker jotter pen, a craftsman 9/32 hexagonal ratchet socket (other sizes will probably work but 9/32 is what I have), and a pair of needle nosed pliers. Take the pen and unscrew the middle part, take the ink cartridge out along with the spring and little plastic part, if you cant get the little plastic part out (I couldnt) take something and jam it down to the narrow end of the pen tube where it cant get hot and melt and give off nasty fumes that kill brain cells. If you couldnt get the plastic part out wash both the socket and pen tube out as well as you can and if you did get out the plastic part you can boil the both in water to make sure theres nothing on them or in them that can give off harmful chemical fumes. After that take the pliers and shape the part on the tube where you uncrew it from a circle to more of a square (not a perfect square, still a little round). Next take the socket and put on something hard so the square back end of it is facing up. Take the side of the tube that you just reshaped and put it on top, try to make it so it will fit just a little. Using the metal of the pliers pound the tube into the socket, this may take a few times to get the two parts to stay together. There you have it, a small one hitter that also can be inserted into a plastic bottle for a bong. Also a tip for making a bong is to make it completely airtight and leak proof. To make your both, put a peice of duct tape over the hole that you are going to insert the one hitter into, make a little hole in the center of the duct tape then push the one hitter through, this will make the duct tape go into the inside of the bong making a water tight and air tight seal. The size of the bowl gives you about one bong hit or one and a half.

3. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

i take a medium sized plastic bottle, hold a lighter at a selected spot, punch a pencil pipe through the warm plastic, if there are any leaks i usualy use gum to put there, make a foil cone round the pencil pipe, put some water and ice cubes in the bottle, put whatever im smoking in the cone/cup, light it up, inhale, lean back, close your eyes, open your eyes, exhale.

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

who the fuck is gonna vote for a foil pipe? Seriously now...

Water bongs work good for me. People seem to know how to make them already, so I won't repeat instructions. I will add that silicone makes a great sealant, it's used (for one use, anyways) to seal fish tanks.

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

does this count?

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

Here's my favorite homemade smoking device!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Do you like it?!

7. Andie

Andie Member

i see you took my advice in the other thread ;)

8. Andie

Andie Member

are gettin high this early? lol, rock on
    but i want to ask, what is that made out of
    it looks nice as shit..
    mines just the regular old standard bong, not homemade lol

9. headymoechick

I carved out a pineapple! :D

10. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

holy shit a pineapple... thats prolley the coolest homemade piece ive ever seen.. does it have a pineapply taste to it?

11. headymoechick

haha, it was quite fruity!

I have to say, you could take big hits out of it and the smoke was pretty cool.

We ate it afterwards too!

12. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

haha i think that im definity making a pineapple piece.. damn thats awesome

13. headymoechick

it took longer to carve it out than it took to smoke out of it a few times but it was well worth it!!

14. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

my best friends brother got us into smokin in the first place but theyre mom has a hooka and what not but his brother makes shit outta everything his best is this bong thats outta a 3 foot wide fish tank with three 3 liter bottles (bottoms cut off) and using sprinkler parts we attach to the lidwith silicone around it....biggest gravity bong hit ever its the shit..

15. PeaceLoveAndMaryJane

PeaceLoveAndMaryJane Member

I <3 apple pipes. They aren't the best in the world but you can always eat the apple afterwards, which helps a little bit with the munchies XD

16. steffan

steffan puffin

the best i ever smoked out of was a frozen potatoe, it was 10 below zero and we were snowboarding, man it worked good, mellowed the smoke out nice.better than useing an apple even. gravity bongs are sure cool though, someone probaly already posted this, but you cut the bottom out of a 2 litter pop bottle fix the bowl on top, fill the sink with water, submerse the bottle light the bowl, pull the bottle up, pull the bowl push the bottle down for a shotgun

17. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

i have never even heard of an apple pipe (for that matter any food pipe) b4 i started posting here...

18. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

It dun seem to popular round hipforums, but me and my friends agree on a nicely made lightbulb vaporizer.

19. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

lol... the ol' foil pipe... lmfao... i remember those days... HAHAHA thanks for the memories man!!!

edit - I voted for water bong tho... thats the perfect home made thing

20. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

did u vote for the foil... i mean i guess theyre cool when ya need em, but they taste like poop...