the best fuck i ever had

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by james q, Aug 7, 2005.

1. james q

james q Uranian

casting back my mind to the many occasions in my life i have enjoyed sexual congress, a few interchanges do stand out as being much better than the others. some stay in the memory for being wildly romantic and passionate,; others for their raw animal grunt; others 4 their sheer staying power. if i had to choose and say which one was the best, i'd have 2 say it was with a total stranger who picked me up in a shopping mall, took me home and taught me a lesson in sex that i've never 4gotten and which, sadly, has never been repeated.

2. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

My best was with my lover. The man is romantic and passionate *and* offers animal grunt. Woof!!

3. Jorma's Branches

Jorma's Branches Member

My best was the second time I slept with Ryan. I was house-sitting and I invited him over for the long weekend, so we were living together. The first night, we had fallen asleep together, but the second night, tensions were high and we had /the/ best sex I have ever had in my life. It was so spiritual. We were both higher than high, and it was just awesome.
    Since then, sex has sucked.

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

how did you "know" the stranger??

5. james q

james q Uranian

in the biblical sense only.

6. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I should vote relative for fun.

7. james q

james q Uranian

yes my darling: the best nearly fuck u ever had.

8. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

my best was a guy I met at a party. it was all pure lust and sex. he had great technique, could fuck like a rabbit and had great staying power ;-)

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  9. kif

kif Member

The best fuck ever for me(giving) was with my lover of 3 years. Theres just so much more pleasure and intimacy if there is love involved IMO. For me its a way of connecting with the person I love.

10. Jorma's Branches

Jorma's Branches Member

Have you fucked a rabbit before?

11. yo_me_2_go

yo_me_2_go Member

My best fuck was a friend (at the time) that turned into my lover. Oh God, we just clicked every time we "Made Love". It was beautiful. Now, I just want to die. No luver; no cum buddy. Just me n my hand. Crap, my hand looks at me and says "Oh No! again !!". Now that is rejection !! :( I just want to die now !!

12. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

Jorma, have you ever seen rabbits fuck ? that's what I'm talkin about... ;-)

13. Jorma's Branches

Jorma's Branches Member

Teehee. Animals having sex is fun to watch.

14. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

Lol. Yea it is funny . Um lets see best fuck would be wit my girl at like 12:00pm it was dark and adventourous hehe if you get my wink ;)

15. kif

kif Member

Dude, for somebody who claims to be straight, you sure do seem to hang out in the gay threads a lot. I'm not trying to be a dick, but are you trying to cope with some repressed homosexual feelings?

16. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Was it a solar eclipse? Why was it dark at noon?

17. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

best fuck i ever had... was with my girlfriend. *sigh*

18. tatu

tatu Member

Well my best fuck was this year with my best friend, i'd always liked him and we was showering after sports at skool once and noticed how big his dick was! *HUGE* and i kept having him round my house and one night my mum wasn't in and we were on our own and we went from there and went all the way! He is so gorgous aswell got a nice body but so have i lol

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  19. green_queen

green_queen Member

i dint put the relatives one in my frend did!!!!

20. ixismg

ixismg Member

The best fuck I ever had was at a Halloween party a few years ago. It was toward the end of the evening and only about 15 people were still hanging out. Several of us were lounging on the sofa in the living room and I was sort of curled up next to a very cute boy I actually had known for several months. He just leaned over and planted a kiss on me and started rubbing my crotch. I just went with it and within a few minutes I had my legs in the air and he was pounding away... with everyone else watching!! So then this other guy I didn't really know comes over and procedes to feed me his big fat one. After a while, my friend pulls out of me and unloads all over me and I guess that did it for the guy in my mouth because then he unloads everything he's got. It was quit a scene for the passers by I'm sure. Needless to say, I went and took a shower and ended up sleeping with my friend. What a night!!!

1 person likes this.