The "beheading" tape of the American is so fake

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Edward G., May 18, 2004.

1. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

I just watched that tape (expecting to be disturbed, but I've seen worse), and anyone can tell the "Arabs" are white! Look at their hands (whiter than mine), the way they stand, move, etc.... I can't tell since I don't know the language they're speaking, but it doesn't sound all the way it's supposed to (just something that I sorta feel, can't say for sure, again). and when they cut his head off, he hardly bled at all! How retarded. I bet they did this just to make the Iraqi's look bad cause of the prisoner abuse thing. :mad: Anyone else suspicious?

2. Jozak

Jozak Member

Are you honestly not taking in to account lighting, quality of the camera, or the fact that they had their identities covered....assuming the people look, "white" like you say they do.

3. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

Tell that to Nick Bergs family...

4. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Nick Berg's family blames the US government. Guess youll have to go tell it to those who blindly and unquestioningly believe what this lying admin and their military commanders claim to divert attention from their own criminal behaviour.

5. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

you are kidding me right??

ya know...bad lighting aside...not all Arab or Arab-descendents are brown.

I have met many middle-easterners and northern africans who are as pale as any white person.

and did you know that there are like over 100 different dialects of the arab language?? there is no standard dialect or accent since there are so many tribes.

please scream conspiracy when you have something that makes sense next time.

6. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

I have no desire to watch it, so I wouldn't know whether or not I think it's real.

However, I do think that this whole thing is being taken waaaay too far. For one thing, how would you feel if your son was beheaded in Iraq, they happened to get it on tape, and now any jackass with a computer and an internet connection could download it? It disgusts me.

For another, even if the tape is real, which I'm willing to believe it is, the death of one person is nothing on what has happened thus far--both what we've done to them and what they've done to us. You could argue that it's "different" because of the way it was done, but we've done things just as bad and worse to them.

7. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

You probably saw an edited (shortend) version of the tape.... the one I saw had a shit load of blood. Go see the real one.:rolleyes:

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Nah, that persons right, it didn't happen, just like the holocaust. (Much sarcasm intended)

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Did you expect the head to shoot off in a stream? The body stops producing blood once you die. Kinda self evident. Your circulation stops. He would eventually drain but I dont think it was fake. The man is dead. I find it shocking how many americans get pissed over an american civilian dying but the Iraqis tend to stiff it out when thousands of their people die...

10. tom

tom Member

Watch the full length version of the video. Hollywood couldn't recreate that. What I saw was a bloody mess and very real.

11. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

May 12, 2004

Nick Berg decapitation video declared "a fraud" by medical doctor

The first casualty of war is the truth and this one has been no exception. La Voz de Aztlan obtained a copy of the video showing the beheading of American Nick Berg of Philadelphia and immediately something very odd was readily apparent. Not only were the purported screams of Nick Berg not in synchrony with the decapitation but their was also a total lack of blood spurting out as his jugular and other veins and arteries were being cut.

http://aztlan.net/fake_video.htm

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

14. razm

razm Member

I saw it, and I'd say it's real. I really don't mean to be gruesome but to reply to this, well ridiculous claim I have cut off a lot of the heads from livestock, it was real and I'd say they were using a pretty sharp knife. Also, even on a 1,500 lb. beef cutting the jugular will not in effect "bleed" the animal, I would assume the same for a human.

15. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

for crying out loud..it's real.

he was buried just last week in a private funeral...a cause of death had to be listed....and with our forensic science today...I'm sure it was proven without all doubt that he was beheaded and how and how long it took to take the head off..what type of knife was used...and all that.

you guys think CSI is making this stuff up on their shows?? this science is real..they can actually take a skeleton now...cut the bones and determine how that person died...and if it was disease...can sometimes diagnose the disease.

No doubt some of the best forensic doctors examined Nick Berg because the US government doesnt need any more scandel then it has right now between the whole 9-11 fiasco...the prison abuse...and now that the public knows that the US government probably(most likely)allowed the Berg guy to die.

Who cares about the fuzzy and horrifying tape when we have the body as proof now?

I think the tape should be pulled from the net and archived back in the deep cellars with all the other torture and maiming film footage from this past 100 years.

because now it's just being abused to argue liberal versus conservative politics.Much like the 3000 of 9-11,Nick Berg is getting exploited to further opinions and agendas.