The art of kissing

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by RainyDayHype, May 26, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

In your opinion, what makes for a great kiss. Sadly, the bad kissers I've come across outweigh the good kissers by a land slide.

I enjoy light kisses that get more heavy but I don't like them very wet.

Many guys I've kissed just sort of dive in blindly with open mouth and I honestly feel like they're about to eat my whole face. If this happens, I let them know.

Come on guys, it's called kissing, it's not the same as eating..

Be delicate..

2. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

i've always been told i'm a good kisser. i don't know how to put into words tho. i think it should be gentle and sensuous. A lot of guys are probably to aggressive and try to shove their tongue down her throat.

i heard practicing on an apple helps.

3. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

I dunno im still a virgin

4. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

For the most part I've always started out slow and soft with a focus on finese. That's how I've always kissed, unless the girl starts leading and getting more intense and in that case I just mirror what she's doing to me.

Isn't that what you mean by "be delicate" OP?

TIPS: To my fellow guys, use chapstick on your lips, and swallow your saliva before beginning a make out session with a girl.

5. RainyDayHype

Soft, delicate, gentle- yes
    I guess a rule of thumb would be DO NOT start a kiss with your tongue...

a kiss starts with the lips, tongue has the option of being incorporated later

6. roamy

roamy Senior Member

passion rainy.passion!thats what makes a great kisser.

7. RainyDayHype

That's it! However, I'm wondering if some guys mistake their wet, sloppy mess of a kiss for passion..

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I love kissing. It is firm lips, open mouth, right ratio of tongue tip and tongue body, changing angles, using the hands on he face and head, drawing back and gradually building up all over again.

9. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Ive had gentle and id say firm and sureness has to be a part or the result is that the lips ade too soft.

10. RainyDayHype

I love that description. I think you may have nailed it there..

11. roamy

roamy Senior Member

well you could always enjoy correcting their mistake by a good long round of kissing lessons ha! ha!:)

12. RainyDayHype

I've tried that. Some people have been offended. Some will go along with it and get it right as I coach but then they're quickly back to their old, sloppy ways. Kind of frustrating.
    ha.

13. roamy

roamy Senior Member

they sound more like passion quinchers!ha! ha!

14. Mike Suicide

I think you ladies pretty much hit the nail on the head. Perhaps you all should demonstrate and show us guys how its done.

15. tricky69

tricky69 Member

Kissing is for couples in love, if you don't love your partner forget it IMO...j ust have sex and avoid the embarrassing unnecessary bit of kissing someone you probably dont really care about. Otherwise your are just faking it .

16. roamy

roamy Senior Member

any takers for mike?i refuse ta give him lessons on the grounds that he'll then become as hot as me :rofl:

17. Mike Suicide

lol you wish you were as hot as me.

and i meant you ladies should demonstrate on each other. kind of like a how to vid.

18. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

You say you're good, I'm told by most all that I'm a good kisser. Let's you and me do a "how-to" video. We are in the same region afterall. Must be destiny.

19. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

One of my fuck friends and I have kissed on/off for all the months we've done the dirty. Just recently he withdrew the kissing part because it's "too intimate". Then it turned the sex bad, and now I have begun to lose interest. I've insisted we keep the kissing, and it caused a pretty bad argument. He claims I'm treating it as we have a relationship. Jeez.

20. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

It is hard to beat two good kissers together! Doesn't matter how good one person is if the other isn't then it will be a bad kiss. I find being with a bad kisser to be a big turn off. If they can't kiss it usually tell me they are not going to be very good at anything else when it comes to love making.