the animals got away

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Dec 31, 2004.

1. did anyone hear about how the animals pretty much all escaped the tsunami? i heard about how on the news last night they couldnt even find the skeleton of a rabbit.

of course, im not surprized. animals and their instincts are really smart.

2. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

I heard the same thing. I thought it was kinda weird and amazing. Did you hear the one where the elephant came and took to kids from the beach to safety? (not sure where that was at though)

3. no, i didnt hear that but i believe it.

i think the whole animal thing had to do with diff. movement from the sea animals, which the birds caught and started moving differently and the rest of the animals caught the vibration of the birds and plus the general vibration.

4. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i think animals have a 6th sense when comes to disasters. i remember right after sept. 11 there wasnt a bird in the sky here for days

5. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

it only makes since...they can feel the vibrations in the land and the air...i dont know if its so much a sixth sense as much as they are still part of their mama...and with our humanity and rational thought and such...we have gone so far into ourselves that we have forgotten how to apart of the mama too

6. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

And now,,Page 2....:p

http://www.paulharvey.com/

Page two of yesterdays AFTERNOON comments by the old fart has a tale of some ole girl ridin a python to safety with a couple girls in tow..

If its paul it must be true..:rolleyes:

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA,, URBAN,,ERRR SQUALOR,, ERR SOMETHIN LEGENDS IN THE MAKIN....

but who knows....????:H

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

animals have better survival instincts than us. It seems like the more evolved a species is the less able it is to

8. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

the media has not focused on the animals much.