The amazing story of how I just got trapped in my loo (with pictures!)

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Spyder, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

Well...it turned out to be a pretty eventful day, and its only 2 oclock!

i needed a wee, soo i went to the loo, and left my main door open, but shut my bathroom door (i live in student halls)

so i did what i had to do (i.e wee)

and then went to leave

buuuut!

when i pulled the handle, the bit inside thats attached to the handle, and goes into the door frame....wasent moving! TRAPED!!! in a bathroom which is about 1.5meters square! SHIT

so i had to call my mates, who (at first couldnt break the door) and then thankfully managed to kick it open....thank fuck that my uni fitted shitty ply wood doors instead of decent ones!!

The door after being liberated...
    [​IMG]

The showerroom i was trapped in!

[​IMG]

My view when inside the showerroom (back of the door)
    [​IMG]

Even though i was only in there for about 5 minutes....shiiiiiiiit

2. roly

roly Senior Member

haha....must hav been chlaustrophobic (oh dear sp.) must hav sucked...how heroic ur friends are! (and of course yourself!lol)
    Roly.xxx

3. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Ha ha ha what a plonker, what a wally, what a wanny head, what a you thing to do :p The loo is scarythough i almost thought i got stuck before!

4. Carlos

Carlos Member

ye u never know what might come up out of the bowl!

5. stardust

stardust Banned

arghhhh....snakes!

6. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

snakes indeed! that wouldnt have been nice!

7. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

Heres an update......

The guy came around today to fix my battered door...and came, then left for ten minutes, then came back, then left again....

currently the door has been glued back together, and apppparrreeently he'll be back again in 2 - 3 days with a shiney new handle to finish the job

heres the current state of the door...

[​IMG]

8. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

lolllll niceeeee

9. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

The same thing happened to me at a party recently. I had to scream for ages to get someones attention, and I started to think I'd be in there til everyone had gone. My mate managed to smash the door in by hanging from the entrance to the loft, which was just outside the door, and swinging back and forth, kicking it. Everytime he kicked the door I could actually feel the pressure of air against my eardrum, lick when you slam a car door, except that after a while it started to hurt. :eek: Funny thing is, I felt guilty about the door afterwards, as if it was my fault I got stuck and it had to be broken.