the age of aquarius.... remember?

Discussion in 'Gurus' started by eydis, Oct 9, 2007.

1. eydis

eydis Member

stop dreaming, stop following blindly
    WAKE UP
    and realise that the party is OVER, just look around you, look at mother earth, WHY??????? WHY IS SHE SUFFERING?
    because we have let it happen, dont you see, she is a mirror of our inner selves, we are actually still sleeping (=the age of pisces =the sleeping, following, dreaming age, the age of the guru/mindslave) and letting the greedy energies of this world take control, WHY??????? because we have given our control
    away!!!!! somebody else is make the decisions for you, the age of aqurius is about independace, not loving blindly without questioning.
    question you guru, question your most sacred dream, because you will soon realise that you have been FOOLED.
    did u know that it is part of our lesson, the aquarius lesson, to be a FOOL? jöust for a certain time, but there is HEALING in it. feel SHAME. but the thing is my friends.... we learn to feel shame for the wrong things, i feel shame for my hairy legs as a woman, but i should instead feel shame for my meat/dairy consumtion, my new clothes, my toxic chemical soap and shampoos.... but NO, people around me want me to feel SHAME because mother nature has given me hair on my legs!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that human beings are the lowest creatures some times...... so fake
    SO, everybody, including me and you, should FEEL ashame for the harm WE ALL, EACH OF US, have done and continue to do, to earth! AND THEN, SERIOULY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    SOOOOOO......
    NUMBER ONE: QUESTION YOUR GURU, QUESTION YOUR DREAM, QUESTION YOUR VISION. QUESTION YOUR GURU.
    look at me for instance. everbody tells me what is good for me. they say
    i should byu new clothes, enjoy more, be more "plastic" (u know what I mean....) WHY? so i can become more FAKE, and live more in a dream and meet my charming prince, HAHA! what a fucking JOKE.
    i want to make a positive differnce, and not be a follower.... the age of pisces was about following.... (you guru, the others, the crowd)
    the age of aquarius is about ....BREAKING FREE
    but that takes some effort. you need to WAKE UP and become independant

2. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

Well, depending on who you believe, the age of Aquarius is still over a 100 years off. Others might say it began in 1984.

Either way, its like the changing of the seasons. You'll feel winter a few weeks before it actually arrives. The "ages" are the same.

Don't be fooled by what you see around you. All things happen for a reason.

Just try to stay out of the way of it.

x

3. crankyelbow

crankyelbow Makes Music

Those who choose to follow such evil ways in doubt without searching for truth have chosen their path. We can only help to guide them away from such falsity... but in this world most people believe that decision is already made *for* them, not *by* them, which makes things so much more difficult for them to question.

OP - yellin like that turns people away from the message... you yourself have to live peacefully before you can allow for others to follow your peaceful lead. Frustration is an emotion, it must be separated from thought :)

There is no low or high being... only harmony or disharmony with all that is alive.

4. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

I believe the Age of Aquarious started on the spring quinox, fri march 21st 2008.

5. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

My guru said the first thing to do is get a settled peace within yourself.

No matter how good your intentions and how strongly you feel, if you express in this way you will indeed put people off.
    What we need is calmness if we are to begin to sort out all of this mess - only then do we have any chance at all to see what is to be done.

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think we're just now starting to feel the effects of the Age of Aquarius, just it's energy surrounding it. ]