the 60s

Discussion in 'Movies' started by chucksgurl, Jan 30, 2005.

1. chucksgurl

chucksgurl Member

anyone seen this movie??or miniseries really...i watched it when it very first aired on nbc and i recently bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday....beautiful movie and very precise on what happened with jfk and martin luther king etc....beaustiful huh?? :)

2. Internity

Internity Member

yes!, i loooooooove that movie, it rocks.... i've seen it like 4 times but like the first time i saw it(with my best freind) i took like 7 hours to watch a 4 hour movie, cause we keep stoping it and doin something else, it was kool though, i loove the 60's at woodstock 1969 i love the chics clothes..micheal was kool,
    - peace and love

3. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

glad to know im not the only one(yes im also chucksgurl)...but sshh;) anywhoo my boyfriend and me..big time hippies..lol...love this movie so much...the really cool thing is i watched it with my mom when it originally aired and i was a freshman in high school and i was homeschooled. my mom made me do a report on it..i got an a:)

4. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

There's also the 70's... Both great movies...

5. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

eh i wasnt a big fan of the 70s ...not nearly as well done and put together as the 60s.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Was that on CBS? If so I think I saw it. I remember I liked whatever I saw and just about all I remember from it is it had some black kid that was out with a gun on the night of a raid and his dad saw him and took the gun and a cop shot him.