The 60mg 2C-B overdose (Whoops!)

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Geneity, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

INFO

Weight - 150lbs
    Height - 5'10"
    Healthy 20 year-old guy w/ pretty major depression
    Reaction to New Drugs - Average
    Recent Use - Weed 1-2x daily, Powerful 4-MMC experience 2 days earlier

PREFACE

Recently I had obtained an amount of 2C-B powder. Now, eyeballing random powders you get is never a good idea, but I hadn't realized how dangerous it can really be. I didn't 'eyeball' my dose, but this guy was supposed to sell me 100mg, instead, I ended up getting 200-250mg, and I thought there was only 100 total. Guess what happened.

Luckily for me, dmPEA's (dimethoxyphenethylamines, 2C's) are pretty forgiving in overdose. Probably one of the best things I could've OD'd on synthetic psychedelic-wise. At least it wasn't another 30 hour ride to the twisted hell that is a DOC overdose. I don't think I have another one of those in me....

By NO MEANS does that mean this didn't SUCK, but I only had to really suffer for a solid 3 hours before things started to get somewhat manageable.

Anyway, with all that said....

DOSING

I took an empty (needle-less, for those who think a syringe is a needle. It's only the plastic part that holds the liquid) syringe and sucked up 2mL and emptied that into a shot glass. Had a lot of trouble getting the 2C-B powder out but eventually it was a little pile under the water in the shotglass. I ended up using another 2mL of water in the process of getting it out of the bag.

It refused to dissolve at all, so I put it in the microwave for 15 seconds (too long, try 7 or 10 next time) and it was all completely gone. The measurement (when I sucked it back up) had gone back down to 2mL luckily. It was in the water.

I got another shot glass and pumped out 0.5mL (what I thought would be 25mg), added coke (the soda, lol), and threw it down. I tasted that distinct dmPEA flavor. I was a little worried I might've ruined it in the microwave, but quite the contrary.

After all math was said and done, I actually took 125mg

THE TRIP

I dosed at 11:02pm, and within MINUTES I already felt a fairly strong perception change. By 11:08 I was experiencing the strange 2C nausea and pre-trip anxiety (somewhat intense, lasted all but 5 minutes). It's hard to put my finger on this nausea. It's not the typical feel like shit nausea. It's more of a "Oh I know I'm nauseous, and I may or may not throw up, but I'm not terribly bothered by it".

I had set up the gravity bong, and by now it's 11:10pm. I am already starting to have visuals, and feel a body-load. The perception change is getting a little heavy and mind boggling. I knew I had probably overdosed heavily simply for the fact I was already starting to trip fairly hard. By 11:12, I had completely given up trying to smoke out of the gravity bong. The visuals made it impossible to light the weed itself and make hits (see where the bottle ended before coming above the surface of the water).

I proceeded to put away the bong (and had managed to smoke enough hits to get a decent high, which fought off most of the nausea), spilling some water twice in the process.

By now, at 11:15, things were starting to get to be far too much. This shit came on FAST and ANGERLY. I tried to take my pulse, but to no avail. My physical senses were pretty fucked up. I managed to feel my heart rate long enough to know if I was going to die, it wasn't going to be from cardiac arrest.

Begin me riving in agony, walking around talking myself down, trying to find something to hold on to for dear life, and wondering if I was really going to live through this. I was starting to greatly fear convulsions, seizure, or some other life-threatening reaction to my overdose as I was still coming up. The body-load was getting pretty unbearable, though still not as bad as DOC. It felt like a dull (but obnoxious) pain mostly within the torso. And an added heavy pressure. The entire body was profoundly uncomfortable.

Things like typing and anything that require physical coordination or movement were pretty much impossible by 11:25pm. I felt like I was dying, but I had this strange reassurance in the back of mind that I would live and that I would just have to ride this out. This was not present in my DOC overdose, and was a strange, yet welcome thought. I did, however, monitor myself very closely. I might have to call an ambulence soon.

By 11:30 the visuals were so intense that they were overlapping each other thousands of times a second. Very similar to 2C-E's visuals, but these had some color. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being DOC or DMT (extremeeeeely colorful) and 1 being 2C-E (devoid of any color), these were about a 5. I was also very relieved I wasn't puking uncontrollably. This helped my mindset in just trying to ride it out and not freak out and make it worse.

The body-load was getting so bad that I began to seriously consider convulsions. I think if I had taken 75mg or 100mg, something bad would have happened. It felt like I was close to something really bad happening. All my muscles felt a heavy pressure, especially the torso. The whole body was just intensely uncomfortable.

This won't be my only report on the substance as a psychedelic in overdose seems to take on a general overdose profile for it's chemical type. There was really nothing to gain out of this. The visuals were so intense I could hardly read or see ANYTHING in the dark.
    At around 11:45, I was still coming up. Fuckkkkkk. I continue to rive in 'alright agony' on the couch, and pace around keeping calm and thinking about all possibilities based on what I knew. I kept thinking "I'll live, but these next 3 hours are going to suck.

I tried talking on AIM to people for comfort, and although through the insanity, I could read the text well enough and type really slowly if I really concentrated, it was just too much trying to do it all at once. I tried calling someone, and failed. I was still coming up at this point, but I was just about peaking. The come up had gotten very gradual.

By 12:02am, I could feel that the drug had nearly stopped coming up, or maybe it's just been so intense I can't tell. Of the 'bad' experiences I've had (3 DOC doses, diphenhydramine), I'd probably repeat this before those. Even before the DPH (that shit was fucking dysphoria in every way). It was very tough, but nothing compared to the DOC overdose, and it was only absolutely terrible for 3-4 hours.

12:40am (1h 38m from dose) and I was starting to feel like I could confidently say I would be fine in a couple of hours. Things have been very VERY uncomfortable. Mentally I was tripping balls so hard that I seemed half sober because the hundreds of trip dimensions kept negating themselves. I was tripping so hard I couldn’t really understand it. The body-load has me worried and is like a 7 with 1 being barely noticeable and 10 being My DOC overdose (excruciatingly bad).

My basement is connected to the garage, so I bring the gravity bong in there to smoke. Well the light in there is out, and I ended up tripping too hard to screw around with that shit. It took me a good 5 minutes to load one bowl on my pipe. Usually takes me 1 or less. I wasn’t retarded, but vision was severely fucked up.

A few minutes later I actually started to feel ever so slightly less horrible overall (like 1%). It was noticeable as real because I had unsure of whether the effects had been still rising or if I had just been that way. I continued to suffer (mostly) until around 1:04am, when I could finally just manage to get my pipe and put some weed in it. I just barely managed to smoke 2 bowls. Visuals make this shit a pain. The weed I managed to smoke made things more bearable, but I was still tripping far too hard for comfort.

Around 1:45am I started to feel 100% sure I was going to be fine eventually. The body-load has gotten less hectic, but is still too bad to really enjoy myself. Nineteen minutes later at 2:04 (T+3h), I went to smoke a bit more weed. In my notes it says It’s getting to be easier to handle, and a little enjoyable. The weed has really been helping steer the trip since I could feel it, lol.

I continued to listen to music at this point. I had tried putting on some nice calming music before but it wasn’t helping and was only a source of stress (the noise). At 3 ½ hours in (2:34am), I started top actually appreciate the internees psychedelic mind space I was in. Thoughts would fly off into random tangents often. Nothing like the introspective nature of shrooms, but this is a phenethylamine. I notice a distinct psychedelic mindfuck on tryptamines. PEA’s don’t seem to produce it at quite the intensity.

For the next hour or so, I really enjoyed the trip. The body-load was very tolerable now, and if I had taken 25mg’s I’m thinking this would be a very pleasant drug. Music is very trippy and alien-seeming. I felt like some sort of divine otherworldly being with a powerful positive aura about me. I was relieved to see I would make it through fine. The visuals had completely stopped by 3:00am (about 4 hours). I was pretty confused with this, but my body was probably just trying to get this shit out of my body. I forgot to mention I drank a lot of water while ODing.

I don’t really have much to say about the mental and physical effects for this dose. This is a dose most people would never take. By 5:30am, I was able to sleep. I had another 5 or 6 bong rips before I laid down though. Overall I would never take anywhere close to this dose on purpose. 25mg’s should be enough. I’m going to be being a lot more careful now. If that was a DO(x) or some 5-MeO-drug, I would’ve been in serious trouble.

2. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Bro, of all people. I'm surprised you don't own a scale.
    _

Glad everything went okay in the end, thank creation for ganja.

3. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

Have you posted your DOC OD report anywhere?

I like to read DOx OD reports, in a sick, sort of twisted enjoyable kind of way...as long as everything has turned out ok in the end.

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

5. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

That's really well written. You have a talent for writing.

6. banyt

banyt Guest

I recently had an OD similar to yours, it has been 2 days and i still feel a little afterglow, like tracers from my hand still there, and colours are still quite vivid.
    I would just like to know how long it took for you to feel completely normal again?
    Thanks

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

the op of this thread is deceased..

RIP Geneity.. :love:

Please ask your question is a Psychedelic discussion thread if its important to you enough.. Thanks.. here>
    Psychedelic Bump XVIII
    This is Closed.. :sunny:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.