THC vs WATER 2x, 3x, 4x... Bubblers?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ediction421, May 6, 2007.

1. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

THC vs Water...

I heard that water, though it does not ABSORB THC, it does cause THC molecules to 'Break off' or become 'Lost' in the water and thus is my question...

Is it bad to smoke out of multiple chamber bubblers(Do you lose THC I mean)? Please someone give me a thourogh answer my roomate is causing me to be doubtfull of my own bubbler now...

8-/ ? ? ?

~Dub

2. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

It's fine, the smoke really doesn't touch the water all that long so any loss at all would be minimal

3. Bubbling Chills

Bubbling Chills Member

out of my pieces my bubbler is the one that gets me the highest. i only have 1 chamber though

4. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Yeah my triple bubbler hits harder than most bongs. I'm not worried about it.

5. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

As stated before the smoke really isn't in the water all that long.......through the downstem the smoke comes into the water in bubbles than the bubbles surface and the smoke is released into the chamber......that is the only time the smoke comes into contact with the water...unless you have multiple chambers. But still the amount of time the smoke is in contact with the water is so minimal.....i would say 99.9999 percent of the THC is inhaled. Not a genius on this subject but maybe Willy Wonka will have some info.....he seems to know his shit when it comes to subjects like this.

6. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

i think you're alright man, if it gets you high stop worryin

7. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

dont worry about it to be honest, the amount of thc lost would be tiiiiny. just smoke up!
    any pics of this bubbler by the way? (i like pretty picture)

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I dun think it loses any THC compared to regular pipes, bongs, etc. It's all good, toke the shit!

9. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

If you're that worried, why don't you set out two equal bowls worth of weed. One night smoke one bowl out of a regular pipe. Next night smoke the second bowl out of your bubbler. Compare high. Even if water does take some of the THC away, I doubt it's even enough to effect your high.

10. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Check out my gallery.

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Ok thanks huys right on, yeah and if you want to see my piece go to my gallery, looks a lot like yours...

~Dub

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I need more technical information, something with a bit more substance... I appreciate all opinions but if anyone could supply me with something a bit more concrete so my argument can just crush him... (And im no longer doubtfull of the Bubbler just trying to win argument). Here's a pic...[​IMG]

~Dub

13. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

BOngs work good for me