THC Detoxification!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by mmg, May 29, 2009.

1. mmg

mmg fish out of water

So I have a drug test for probation coming up in about a week. It is a standard urine test that will test for THC, coke, pcp, meth, and alcohol. I'm told this is called the "Big 5."

I've been an hourly smoker for over two years, only taking breaks of one or two days because I couldn't get ganja for one reason or another. So I stopped smoking a week ago and cut off contact with friends who smoke and my girl who gets me into a lot of trouble and also drinks and smokes.

I've been told by my doctor and I've read that because I've consumed in such large quantities regularly then it could remain in my system for 90 days.

So I went and got a seven day detoxification kit and a flush drink for the day before the test. I'm going to get a urine test at the pharmacy in a few days to see if I can pass it without tampering.

The detox kit contains a morning and afternoon pill complex. It includes a bunch of vitamin B2 and B12 as well as a bunch of herbs and spices. I took the jump start pills today and it makes me feel all tingly because of the %17000 B2. It also requires me to drink 16oz of water every 2 hours.

Anyone had experience with detox kits or flush kits? Any recommendations?

I'll post an update after I do the home urine test. Wish me luck. :)

2. Violent_Ged

Violent_Ged Member

buy a fake penis and get baby piss lol

3. mmg

mmg fish out of water

everyone tells me to get someone elses piss...

it just isn't worth the risk.

4. mmg

mmg fish out of water

also i believe baby piss would throw the test off and they'd know it was tampered. i've heard if you get a girl's piss with female hormones then they'd know it was fake, same if you're a girl with guy;s piss. or if it was a baby's piss then it would be lacking in hormones that an adult would be producing.

5. mmg

mmg fish out of water

Well I got a home drug test with a tampering test... I passed with flying colors.

I highly recommend detox kit and drinking a lot of water.

6. Violent_Ged

Violent_Ged Member

nice, wish you luck on your test.

7. SG69

SG69 Member

8. agro87

agro87 Member

Detox kits are bullshit. Best way to go is to drink lots of water and exercise daily for 1-2 weeks before test, although your urine shouldnt be too dilute when you actually take the test or they might fail you on suspicion.

9. dreadedsunflower

dreadedsunflower Senior Member

just keep drinking water till your pee is clear

my moms ordering some of those test thingys or w/e because she has a drug test coming up for her doctors because she raised hell about her meds not getting to the house when she ran out (shes a disabled veteran) but she is going to show up positive anyways for thc because of a medicine she takes called protonix

10. Kalcupesuluaca

Kalcupesuluaca Banned

Well it seems that the oil in pot seeds breaks down THC, but it's your metabolites recirculating. A life of will power, fasting desires to change metabolite pathways...circulation or some wild theory. A little dilution and testing yourself before hand its good, or a vision of your future. I just remember really tiny cages, when I was first arrested.....some recruiters car caught on fire and they made it look like I did that. They had the tapes from the gas station fixed, everything!

11. chakkname

chakkname Member

what tests work?

12. Grower420

Grower420 Guest

id say that wont do it man they have test now to test for stuff detox agents in piss you best way is crann juice and redwine stuff thats red you know anyway good luck

13. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

I know you'll probably hate this but keep taking the pills but also drink a gallon of water a day. You'll be pissing non stop but it'll help out sooo much. I find it's easier to just fill a gallon jug with tap and drink two large glasses at a time. The next time you piss, drink two more, etc. Also sweat as much as you can. Exercise or Wear lots of layers. It all depends on how much your willing to do. Good luck bro.

14. Leones

Leones Member

THC stores itself in fat cells also.. Those that are of a thinner build will usually have a much shorter period of time between stopping smoking, and clean piss. And yeah water water water water water lol. The whole red wine and cranberry juice thing relates to them both being diuretics. Diuretics make you pee = good.

15. argotron

argotron Member

I've always heard to drink a lot of water with a few drops of lemon juice in it.

16. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Ok, I'd laid off smoking for about 4 months but for the past two weeks I've been a pretty steady smoker (2 J's a day or so) and now it seems I may have an interview Monday, possibly even a piss test! :eek: I'm 6'5, 180 Lbs and have a pretty fast metabolism.

Should I just quit & fast or is there a reliable over the counter flush / detox that could have me in shape by then? (I'm guessing it's just the standard 5 panel if that)

Hopefully I'll pass and have a real job fixing overhead cranes, my MMJ card and enough income to afford the electrical bill for the 1200+ watts of HPS bulbs over my 6 plants. :D

17. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Arite, now it seems I have to pee in a cup today or tomorrow... :(

:eek:

There's gotta' be some overnight flush or masking crap I can drink right??

Anyone know of any product reviews on Detox / Fast flush kits?

18. Elijah

Elijah Member

drink cranberry juice, lots of water, red clover tea(makes you sweat a lot), and a niacin pill everyday. and abstain. also doing sit ups or crunches help, as thc metabolites stick toy our fat cells.

19. starbuck

starbuck Member

working out the day before isnt the best idea....because THC sticks in our fat cells, if your doing crunches the day before you are busting open fat cells that are spwewing THC all into your system.

THC is the hardest chemical to get out of the body. If you are a regular smoker there is no way you can be clean without help. Without a detox it could take your body 3 months or more to rid yourself of the toxin.

Simply drinking water WILL NOT help you. your piss could be as clear as a bell and you could still have the toxin in your stream.

The best thing to do is to go down to your local headshop and buy a detox....depending on what state you are in whatever you do...do not...say i need help "passing a drug test" cuz most of the time that is illegal. The detox really works depending on the brand you go with and personally i think its the only way to rid yourself in a short amount of time.

The factors that matter the most before taking a detox are...
    1. how long you have been toxin free before your test
    2 how much you smoke on a daily basis

you must follow the directions to the T or they wont work for you.

I repeat if you are a regular smoker and you have a drug test drinking only water will not help you!

I have heard the taking straight niacin would too work tho.

the best detox brands are Stinger, Detoxify, terminator gold(tastes like shit), omni, and protox. there are many more tho.

mmg what detox did you do???

20. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Detox drinks don't really work either. Really read the ingredients they're basically just expensive energy drinks, they make you pee a lot and make sure your piss doesn't look like water. Save the $40. Drink a lot of liquids the day of the test, like a lot. Make sure there's a lot of cranberry juice, energy drink and coffee in your liquid intake so your piss isn't as a clear as water. When doing the test, don't give them the beginning or end of the stream, metabolites build up there, give them the middle.