thank you Mods

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Heat, May 15, 2007.

1. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Moderators

Thank you for being on top of all the garbage that is being posted one after another...know that it is not easy to keep up with but the clean up is appreciated.

Thanks
    Heat

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Thank you. :)

3. IWinEitherWayBitch

IWinEitherWayBitch Banned

Hey idiot, don't you even realize that it's the mods that are causing the problem?

If they'd fucken left me alone it wouldn't be happening.

So yes thank you for cleaning up the problem you caused, mods.

4. Heat

Lordy, think you have all have had a long night. I hope it is done soon. :(

Thank you all again for cleaning as fast as it is posted.

Heat

5. IWinEitherWayBitch

IWinEitherWayBitch Banned

Nah I got enough speed ot last for a few days, niggerface bitch fucken ass raper donkey cumslut.

6. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope he gets some help and soon, I didn't realise until now how emotionally disturbed he is
    S

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah, it's actually rather scary. Poor kid. But scary.

8. Heat

While I agree, the helps is his to get or not.

The team on here tonight is doing a great job as it is cleared as soon as it is posted.

Thanks, from me. I am not here all the time but when I am I really do appreciate not having to do the read and go .........what.

Thanks for the clean up everyone as it is noted how much you have had to do this evening and appreciated.

Heat

9. ReportReport

ReportReport Banned

I just want to point out one thing, and you'll probably delete it but I have a big point here:

How is antagonizing me and condescending like this and talking about me like this going to help ANYTHING?

I really think you fucks get OFF on frustrating people and hurting their feelings. I'm not the sick one. I'm just angry. You guys are fucken passive aggressive.

10. I WILL BE HEARD

I WILL BE HEARD Banned

I just want to point out one thing, and you'll probably delete it but I have a big point here:

How is antagonizing me and condescending like this and talking about me like this going to help ANYTHING?

I really think you fucks get OFF on frustrating people and hurting their feelings. I'm not the sick one. I'm just angry. You guys are fucken passive aggressive.

Like seriously do you understand.

If someone attacked you and a buddy of your's shot them in the neck, would you turn to your buddy and say "THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU CLEANED THAT MESS UP GOOD" while the person lay there dying hearing every word?

Sick, sadistic fucken people.

It's pissing me off and keeping me going, plus I'm on like 4 pills of speed. Why don't you shut the fuck up and LEAVE ME ALONE? Maybe then I'll stop.