Thank You God - It Is Over!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ddoright, Jan 20, 2009.

1. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I didn't think the Mason's accepted blacks like some of the other grand fraternal organizations like the Elks.

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

3. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

So young all them looked. You cant deny the fact when you seen Bush' face not look older as last time shown in '08. Obama's grey hair MISSING. (peep back main part during when across from each other specificially)

You wonder why? Surprize! So-called both front and CENTER been GONE. Surprize! The news media involved deep for playing live such an advanced upper rig CENTER the world's focus.

What kind of nation, you ask, can pull all that rigging off? Legion straight out the so-called good book. No matter which news station channel which was there, they reveal Legion's faces.

Think on under which president's presidential term did they pull off the advancement. Base it on how young Bush' face look.

4. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

Would you rather have false hope, or the awareness of what's really going on? Awareness doesn't necessarily equate to despair.

5. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

I am very aware - I find no problem with hope.
    [​IMG]

6. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

i can finally say

" oh its cuz im hispanic right?":mad:

7. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

Just my own point of view, and not really referring to you personally, but I find both "awareness" and "hope" to be huge potential traps. As soon as we think we're aware then our minds become closed to that which we don't yet see. As soon as we cling to hope (which is always of the future) then we stop being present now, because we use hope as an escape from the present that we don't want. I'd rather be a fool, assuming that there's much I don't know, being prepared for anything, keeping my mind open and my wits about me, & not taking anything for granted. I'd rather have the ugly truth rather than a pretty fantasy. This isn't hopelessness or despair. It's a rather peaceful soberness. lol! Hope is fine, as long as we don't put too much stock in it.. because if we find that we've actually been blind... then that hope will be a rug that's pulled out from under us and it'll hurt like hell.. and THEN we'll experience despair. I would not at all be surprised if all these high hopes we're seeing these days will result in exactly that, in the years to come. Unfortunately.

8. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I have a hard time thinking he would join a segregated organization.

And as far as I am aware Gerald Ford was the last president to also be a mason.

9. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

I guess this is more of a philosophical disagreement. I find hope to be fulfilling and productive. False hope is a strange concept. How can we know that a hope is false - it can only be judged in the future. I believe my hope is not false - that it is evidenced in what O'bama has done in the community and what he has said. Will my hope be unfounded - perhaps. But should I not hope - but sit and wait for the anvil to drop - I think not. I chose hope.

Paul tells us that there are 3 things that abide - Faith, Hope, and Love - the greatest being love. I think hope is keeping good company.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

All presidents are given honorary 33rd degree status.

Prince Hall Freemasonry, as Bill stated, is for black Masons. When you're an elitist like Obama, it doesn't even matter.

11. Pressed_Rat

Also, blacks can join almost any lodge they choose. It's just that Prince Hall Masonry is specifically for black men.

12. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

That is interesting - He was born to divorced parents, one black from a small village in Kenya. Raised by his grandparents who were by no means rich - unlike - sayyyy Bush!! Worked as a community organizer in the poorer areas of Chicago. I guess it doesn't take as much to be an elitist as it used to.

13. hippiehillbilly

^

you do realize his granma was a banker,he went to the most elite schools money can buy,paid for by granma,both his father and step father were well educated and both in government at points in their lives.he is related to both cheney and bush,lol,, and you know some of his ancestors were slave owners??

i dunno,i guess you can try an spin it as if he didnt come from elitist roots but the facts say otherwise.

14. Pressed_Rat

Obama's mother also worked for the Ford Foundation (which Obama himself is closely connected to).

15. Pressed_Rat

Also, last I knew, nobody knows exactly who paid for his Harvard education.

16. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

it was probly cousin Dick. :rolleyes:

17. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

Osama

18. hippiehillbilly

i dunno,i just seem to recall seeing something saying that was why his grandma lived so humbly even though she was the vice president of a bank..

19. Pressed_Rat

Yes, his cousin Dick Cheney.

Or perhaps Brzezinski and his boys. It appears that Obama was "recruited" some time around '81-83 while at Columbia University, where Zbigniew Brzezinski just happened to be teaching at the time. This is according to researcher Webster Griffin Tarpley. Whether this is true or not hasn't been fully determined.

20. hippiehillbilly

^

thats what it said in the book "obamanation"