thailand

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by Zalia, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Zalia

Zalia Member

heya guys
    myself and a friend will be going to thailand around Feb 20th till near end of march. was wanting to know how the weather will be. will it get cold at night?
    will i need a warm jumper, long sleeved tees? also can i wear pretty much anything like singlets and short shorts or do i have to keep certain bits covered?
    definitly got to get to the full moon party at koh phangan 1st week, and we do want to get to the mountains chang mai i think it is, see some gorgeous national parks and we want to see some temples too. i'm very into firesticks so i'll have to have a bit of a twirl while there. cant wait :)

2. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I just spent three weeks in Thailand (Oct. 16 - Nov. 6), and it shouldn't get cold at night. It never got cold at night when I was there. I did spent most of my time in Bangkok and on the islands, where it seems to never get cold. So, you can wear you want.

I went to the full moon party, and it was awesome :) A crazy place - but lots of fun!

3. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

it never gets cold in thailand actually. it only gets cool (lowest being like around 60*F in a lot of places).