Texas hippies unite!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Dark Star, May 25, 2004.

1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

any young hippies around here from texas? im from houston texas myself. anyways ive been seeing a few more ppl from texas ever since the forums got back up again. so anyways come together. introduce yourself

2. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

Heya Dark Star!, i'm from texas, but i'm pretty far from Houston, I'm about an hour from Wichita Falls..I live in a small town that you probably never heard of, anyway, nice to meet another texan..my name is Heather [​IMG]

3. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

i'm not from texas, but am planning a trip there towards the end of summer...

4. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

hi :) oh yea post pictures of yourself! hehe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

its really not that great of a place to visit durring the summer...day and night its humid...almost every day untill the winter...anyways its good to know theres ppl like me in my state..i thought it was just a land of cowboys..well at least thats just how it is here..ive lived in texas all my life...it sucks here

6. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I don't know... I kinda like it here, but then again, I never lived in a city, and ew, i dont like cowboys..well i mean..i'm not attracted to them at all..What towns have you been to? I have been in various towns and cities..I think my favorite place tho is San Antonio, i went there in November..if you have never been there GO!! But like, yeah you are right, it does get *hot* here, but that's what the lakes are for! Which I should be going to soon cause it's about time to go for a swim! [​IMG]

7. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

texas amazes me! i can't wait to get there

et moi:

8. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

ive been through most cities and towns in texas. ive traveled to canada and my gradma lives a few miles of luisiana and weve driven to dallas and fortworth for cars and stuff. so ive been ALL over texas and really the only thing different than the places ive lived here are just some are more rual than others and some are more urban. i live in pearland texas. its a sort of large town but its in houston. so far ive met two hippies down here. ones a cool lil flowerchild and the others my girlfriend who i cherish dearly. anyways this state isnt too exciting for me. i need a cooler environment honestly...and with my THICK hair...its ALLWAYS hot..and i do mean...allways so yea.. i need a change

9. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

moon flower your coming down here? where do you plan on visiting.

10. TheGnome

TheGnome Member

Oddly enoug hsome good music has come from texas. I'm not a fan of your state however. I live in pennsylvania and the south just isn't my cup of tea except to visit maybe. I've been there once or twice, but I don't think I want to come back to a state that the Bush's reside in.

11. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I love wichita falls...even tho i only went there one time...is pretty kewl tho...I live in houston...I cant complain...ive always lived in the city...I was born in mexico city...so i guess im use to it...

12. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

aww mann...i havent seen no cowboys around where i live...probably that's only in pearland...but i havent seen no hippies around either...so either way is the same....

13. Orsino

Orsino Member

I wonder what it would be like if the Democratic National Convention was held in Crawford. :D

14. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Eh...I'm not sure when I'll be making my trip, but it's gonna be sometime this summer! I'll probably be in San Antonio...somewhere around there...

15. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

hmm... i was wondering.. how does Texas's Ying Yang work, cause you lost your biggest village iddiot...

16. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

[​IMG]
    Greatest Texas Hippie...

17. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

wuts up...im from texas too...dallas

18. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

texas sucks...ive been up to pen. too. i went through there to get to west virginia. its an awsome place. cool breezes...gotta love em. anyways. im looking forward to my traveling experience when i move out because i know im doing to settle somewhere up north somewhere.. just so much better atmosphere

19. eirek

eirek Guest

Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow texans. I actually just moved here to the tyler area. Nice to meet you all!

20. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

That's crazy! I live in San Antonio! Drop me a line, man! :)