Testicle/Abdomen Pain

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Mr_Concerned, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Mr_Concerned

Mr_Concerned Members

38 y/o with dull pain in left testicle and lower abdomen for a few days. There's been no recent trauma and I can't find any noticeable lumps. There isn't any pain when I press on my abdomen, although my testicle is a little tender. As far as background/history, I did have a vasectomy almost 4 years ago. There are no doctors available for appointments due to the current health crisis. Any advice is appreciated.

2. Dannii

Dannii Members

Do you have any other symptoms, like a high temperature, loss of appetite, and are your waterworks ok?

3. Mr_Concerned

Mr_Concerned Members

Everything seems to be working ok at this point. The only other symptom I've had is some lower back pain, but thats nothing new (have been an athlete most of my life and have herniated discs in the past)

4. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you been getting adequate sexual release? If not, that may well be the problem.

5. Mr_Concerned

Mr_Concerned Members

Yes, no problems on that end :blush:

Michael1985 likes this.
  6. Dannii

Dannii Members

I'm a junior doctor, i don't think it's serious and you say you have no lump or other symptoms, however i would try to get checked out by a doctor, if you have a drop in medical centre in your area they should check you out. :blush:

7. Mr_Concerned

Mr_Concerned Members

Thank you. I'm in the States, so assume a drop in centre is kind of like urgent care? I'm just kind of concerned because of all the Corona cases out here. Any at-home treatments besides acetaminophen?

Dannii likes this.
  8. Dannii

Dannii Members

I think urgent care and drop in centre are very similar.
    Without a diagnosis i wouldn't like to recommend any home treatments, it's what is known as acute pain, rather than chronic pain, I'm sure you'll be fine and i don't think you have the virus.

I have to log out now but do let us know how you get on. :blush:

9. Mr_Concerned

Mr_Concerned Members

Thanks again. I meant just concerned visiting an urgent care due to all the Corona cases. I don't want to pick it up there.

Dannii likes this.
  10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

If it burns when you pee it could be a urinary tract infection. If not, you probably injured a nut in your sleep. Give it a few days.

11. Mr_Concerned

Mr_Concerned Members

No pain when urinating. I had a UTI and kidney stones a few years back, so unfortunately familiar with how those feel. Could be a different infection of sorts though I suppose.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.