terror dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by browning, Jun 29, 2013.

1. browning

browning Member

i have lots of dreams of animals/wolves trying to eat me, what does that mean

2. you could be anxious about something.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

You forgot to feed the dog

4. browning

browning Member

haha the weirdist is i had recurring dreams about bigfoot stalking me. Maybe too much mary-jane haha

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it means your wife is a werewolf

and she thinks about killing you all the time :)

while you sleep :)

6. browning

browning Member

yea probly haha

7. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

It simply means you had a dream.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

it means he had several dreams anyway.

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I prefer to think as them as "premonitions" or "prophecies"

10. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

More suggestions ...

Dreams can have multiple meanings. The clue is inside the dream (rather than in outside sources, i. e. a dream dictionary). You, as the dreamer, are the one to know best what it means.

Of all dreams, nightmares seem to have the greatest potential to wake you up - literally - so you may want to make use of it.

Translate the dreams into the languages of your 'waking' life, write them down in a journal, draw them, or create a role play. Observe your fears, emotions, daydreams etc and just fully accept whatever shows up.

Going deeper always seems a good way.

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

I've had dreams of dogs or cats biting my hand to the point it goes numb in the dream cause the pain is that bad and when I wake up my hand is asleep and I can't move it it's almost like I know what it feels like to get bit by a dog or cat. I know all about bad dreams. sometimes I don't know why we have good or bad dreams, and what they mean?

12. VioletJourney

VioletJourney Member

Dreams of being chased, eaten, or any other threatening activity generally indicate some kind of fear or anxiety. By examining the other symbols in the dream you can get an idea of what the fear/anxiety may be about.

What do wolves represent to you? Some possible interpretations are wild animals or your natural instincts.

Often in dreams the wolf is a representation of fear itself. Your fears may be getting the better of you and preventing you from taking some action or accomplishing some goal in your life. Is there anything in your waking life you are afraid to do or want to do more of? This could be a good place to start to examine the meaning of the dream.