Telling my two eldest children

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Wombatso, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

I was driving to get dinner with my 16 and 12 year old daughters a few nights ago when I said to them I more than just experimented with bisexuality as a teenager but when I was in my very early 20's, was very interested in another fella who was a little younger than me but as it was the very early 90's, nothing eventuated between us due to fear.

His fear of his family. I didn't care what my bloodline thought but I was politically active at the time in a conservative political party and so I was nervous about it.

Been thinking about this fella lately for some reason and for the first time, I miss him. Odd, hey?

Anyway, I told them. Neither really care at all. My 16 year old daughter wore a big grin on her face though. I might ask if she already knew that I was more than just experimenting.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Kids know more about their parents sex life then parents think after they have ears! Our kids knew i was sharing their mom even before we told them! They used to hear us talk after coming late at night and when I used to come home late at night with out their mom they knew where she was! Eventually we told them what they already knew!.............