Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i dream about Meliai

Meliai likes this.
  2. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

All I remember was I found some old, run-down building that was actually a magical school that people couldn't see. Inside, the sky was like black goo with a purpley sheen, and my mom was jealous that the seafood truck made deliveries.

3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Last night's dream had me at a party, and I knew most of the people, and then suddenly, I couldn't find anyone, and found myself looking in the parking lot of cars, looking in the cars for my friends who disappeared from the party. I never found anyone, and then I woke up. My dreams are the worst. :expressionless:

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dream I'm breaking into a prison.. Don't know what the heck that's suppose to mean.

5. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yea, most people are trying to break out. :fearscream:

Orison likes this.
  6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

lots of hunting dreams lately

i wish it wasnt so cold out

7. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I'm gonna cobble this together from the dream symbol dictionary:

Are you working a lot? Forgetting to take time for yourself and certain aspects of yourself- health, spirituality, hobbies, even friendships? Do you feel like people are moving on without you?

Feeling guilty?

Deidre likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Those descriptions are so interesting! I'd say that there has been stress at work, but in general lately, I've been pretty happy. Things are really good, despite being stressful. My husband works a lot and we have opposing schedules sometimes, I wonder if it's from that too. What is weird, is next week, I have time off for Thanksgiving, and we are looking forward to seeing family and just hanging out with each other, sight seeing, and such. I've been working out a lot too, might enter a race of some type next year. I think all of this together could explain these types of dreams. That's so crazy! :)

Americunt likes this.
  9. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

If you can remember any more details about your dream, or any other dreams from around the same period of time, you might get more a more narrowed down analysis.

Deidre likes this.
  10. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I should keep a dream journal.

Americunt likes this.
  11. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Absolutely!

Deidre likes this.
  12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I dream it's the last day of high school. Everything is super cool and I get the girl.

This is a recurring dream.

Thing is I never went to the last day of high school and I didn't get the girl.

13. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I didn't go either

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nobody goes to the last day of high school. i remember we had some sort of special lunch for seniors that day, so we all went in just to eat lunch and then left again.

of course, i think at least 90% of us were severely hungover from the last-actual-day-of-school party the night before.

i didn't get the girl either.

Americunt likes this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

A.D.I.D.A.M

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've been remembering some of my dreams lately

The other night I dreamed Trump came out with a bourbon and my friends and I were given free shots and we all lost a tooth from it, it just made our teeth fall out. Gotta stop watching the news, I think thats what that one means.

Then last night I dreamed I was in the car and my mom was driving and she kept going faster and faster and I was begging her to slow down because I knew we were going to wreck and she wouldnt slow down.

I know what that one means, i've had some fears about her health and growing older lately

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Had a DREAM last night I was doing coke with Kim Jong Un, North Korea's Supreme Leader. Even though it was a dream I felt high. A line of coke is not to be sniffed at.

18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I've been doing really well at work, and that was a source of stress for me, which was causing a lot of weird dreams. Not weird, but disappointing/frustrating dreams about always searching for something, and never finding it. I haven't been dreaming lately. It's like I fall asleep, and the next minute, my alarm is going off. I'd rather have that, than bad/weird dreams. :)

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I had another dream last night.
    I was at the wholesalers and Jane had asked me to pick up a broom. When I looked for the one that I had described to her, the assistant told me that all the brooms change every day. The next second I was on top of the racks and the whole warehouse (which was the size of a football stadium) was empty, except for the small pile of brooms in the corner. Next I spotted a tiny kitten jumping between the racks, but he ran off as soon as I approached. then the kitten turned into a fox. I followed him to a food bowl at one corner of the store, but when I bent down to take a closer look, he had now turned into a miniature pig. Then I woke up!!!!!!
    PS. throughout the whole dream, I had my pants on. LOL

20. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I had a dream that I was at my Grandmother's house, she wasn't home but there were three cops in uniform, sitting on the couch, smoking pot.
    Laughing their asses off...and they wouldn't share. I guess that's kind of a nightmare, really.