telepathy...on dxm

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by wolfpack, Apr 25, 2008.

1. wolfpack

wolfpack Member

well for awhile ive been hearing my friends voice calling my name in my head and it wasent me doing it so i got curious and tried doin somethings back and we could tell we were getting uneasy but we never actually spoke to eachother about it more subtly talking ya know....well one time we were on dxm and i think since it does things to your brain it prolly helps humans ability to communicate in this way....so i was sitting there and i heard my name really loud in my own head in his voice so i looked at him and he looked away so i tried doing it back and we looked at eachother with very uneasy looks but never said a word aloud...and at one point i fell asleep and i started to have a very interactive dream where that friend wanted to go take a piss break and asked me to come with him or if i had to pee or anything(the point was he wanted to talk about it) but i just sat there....not moving cuz i dident know i was asleep...and suddendly mental pictures of my friend almost crying out to me yelling my name in his voice and everything just flooded the shit out of everything i was thinking because in the dream he had gotten up to piss and was trying to i guess mentally say go with him and after a little bit i was to freaked out and dident even know i was sleeping but when he was coming back from the real life piss he took it woke me up and i had found out i just dreamt that but it happened and i said whoa...and he dident look at me or anything i could sense he was VERY dissappointed i just sat there while he called my name in my head but then later i said did you take a piss? he said yea...i said did i go with you? he was silent then said no you stayed behind...and i sai i shoulda went huh and he dident say anything.....DXM unlocks some crazy shit in the brain......

2. moomooman

moomooman Member

sounds like hes a real member of your wolfpack there. how sweet.

3. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

yup. dxm definitely reveals some of the more subtle layers of communication. i had a very similar experience. just remember, it causes brain damage quite a bit faster than most drugs.

4. Trips509

Trips509 Member

Man this is a crazy thread because my friend and I have experienced telepathy type shit more than once while on DXM, i'm talking about 700mg plus smoking a little weed. It's crazy cause we were just listening to music with our eyes closed but I could also hear him talking to me in my head. So I looked at him and asked him if he said something. He said yes but not out loud. So we started doing it back and forth and had a conversation without talking. We never confirmed outloud what we were talking about since we both felt we had an understanding. Anyways, weird shit.

5. doesntworkright

doesntworkright Member

Well, if you read some real research and ignore peoples opinions, you'll find there isn't much concrete supporting this. I personally do not believe it causes brain damage with responsible use, at least. I've had several experiences like this. The uneasyness you're describing especially hits home, I remember this eerie uneasyness and how downright horrible it seemed. at one point it made me believe i had overdosed on time release coricidin, which does not at all exist. Just bring it up to him the day after tripping.

6. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

i've read some real research. there's enough circumstancial evidence to convince me to stay away from it after a few uses.

7. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

The second time i took acid i took 5 hits of liquid and a dose of dxm. At one point i was sitting with people in a circle at this rave and one person was talking and really quickly my mind went around that circle, i mean my mind went into their heads one by one for a moment and i could see out their eyes and when i got to the one talking my mind paused in theirs for a bit and then back to my own head.

8. sexylilunicornbutt

sexylilunicornbutt Member

A friend of mine on DXM became convinced he was talking to a woman in Australia once.

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

one question...
    after you stop tripping, like the next day or whatever.
    are you still able to communicate through telepathy??

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

11. KittyOfOz

KittyOfOz Members

turns out im not alone. but i dont think i did enough dxm. i just drank like a styrofoam cup full. and after that i was communicating with my brother. we could send eachother colors and images. idk how we realized it but i would send him a color or image and he would say what it was and he could do the same. everyone else was sober and thought it was stupid but we knew it was real. i also feel a sort of mental/spiritual connection to my boyfriend when i smoke spice where it's like communication, but not as strong as delsym.