Teh suck... read if you're into 2c-e

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by 2cesarewild, Jun 22, 2006.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Ok so most of you here know I have done excessive amounts of 2c-e. Almost all of these times I have vomited violently. I have also at times in my life smoked up to a half oz of beasters a day in phillies brand blunts and mini-blunts and drank lots of liquor. Some of you may know that I have been dealing with some fucked up stomach problems as I've mentioned on some threads. I have been diagnosed (FINALLY, only took a year and a bunch of unnecessary tests) with a hiatal hernia. Normally, this can be cured by a change in diet if it is small enough. I don't believe this is the case with mine. I will probably opt to get an operation done where my stomach is pulled back down where it belongs, stitched in place, and my diaphragm tightened. What has probably happened is that the tissue around where my esophagus and diaphragm meet became very weak from the aforementioned habits, that my stomach pushed through into my esophagus. This sucks serious ass, but I'm just posting this to let you know that if you're doing a lot of drugs that make you sick and vomit a lot, you can cause actual damage to your insides. Another user here, eat_some_lsd had developed an ulcer when using 2c-e excessively. Food for thought.

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

um wow man hope it all works out then, sounds like your insides are are heave and ho up down to and fro, sounds like a big op.

3. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

phew, 2cess, that sucks. But yeah, hurling every day can't be good for you; ask any good ol' healthy bulemic. I hope you don't stay messed up 'cause of this; if it's been finally diagnosed maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel.

4. 2cesarewild

I am hoping. I have to wait to see the GI doc again until july 26th, my bday is about one month after that and it sucks I doubt I will be all better by then. My 21st spent in misery. teh suck.

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

extremely sucks

6. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

does the same thing go for 2c-is? i love those

7. abrad84

abrad84 Member

never mind, deleted.

8. 2cesarewild

Apparently some users have experienced similar GI problems with 2c-i, but I don't think 2c-i is near as nauseating as 2c-e. 2c-e can make you throw up violently many many times.

9. 2cesarewild

Thank you for your advice. I wish I could feel normal again. :(

10. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

good luck, all my good vibes are going your way.....

11. stalk

stalk Banned

Damn man!

you're 21 and already need an operation from using psychedelics??

wooowww you must have had a severely trippy past few years!

All this alias can do is hope, good vibes

+Intentions

12. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

On the Internets, everybody is ageless....

13. stalk

stalk Banned

Well of course!~
    I was under a stoned impression. my vibes omnitized.

14. 2cesarewild

Yes all the 2c-e, and the obsessive blunt smoking and retarded amounts of hard liquor all contributed. I don't think it was *only* the 2c-e but when you're not sleeping for a whole weekend and not eating anything but a drug that makes you puke, you're gonna do serious damage. I only got into 2c-e probably shortly after summer 04. But the exact moment when I first felt something go wrong in my lower esophagus about four of us were getting stupid passing like 5 massive blunts at a time for like 2 hours straight then all of a sudden I start feeling this crazy pressure in my esophagus and up to my tongue and my stomach just swelled up. I was on LSD too. My friends thought I was just tripping... hah. yea.

15. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

GOd damn Rc's My POps has got liver damage from peyote buttons

16. stalk

stalk Banned

liver damage from peyote?

Wow, that must have been a loooot of peyote.

i was unaware that psychedelics were really that hard on our bodies.

17. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

That's awful...
    Makes me almost not want to try any of this stuff XD

I'll be wishing ye well.

18. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Until you learn how to use apostrophes, you shouldn't be taking any psychs anyhow.

19. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Member

Right...[​IMG]

You might want to read a study or two about the lack of toxic effects from that one.There was a report of a “peyote death” but it was in a chronic alcoholic who had damaged their throat from years of drinking… they just happened to kick the bucket while ingesting peyote in an attempt to get sober. Wonder if your pops maybe did some other things pre/post peyote?

As for the OP I am very skeptical about 2C-E being the primary culprit of something that genetics and/or alcohol can do quite handily alone. There is minimal research on it so such a concern cannot immediately be dismissed out of hand, but the data I have seen seems to indicate that nausea / upset stomach and vomiting, while present for some, are far from ubiquitous. There is some indication that it may even largely be a manifestation of psychosomatic processes in certain persons.

No, so called ‘Research Chemicals’ are not in any way known to be safe, but negative claims should also be taken with a grain of salt as well.

I B

20. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

shit i dont no if hes right but thats what he told me he told me way back in the day his friends used to go to mexico and bring up bud along with garbage bags full of buttons but it looks like excessive eating didnt really affect them all that negativily