Teh OFFICIAL:: Youtube Thread

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by PsychedelicLover, Dec 21, 2009.

1. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I see alot of people post videos and youtubes alot. I think an official thread for youtubes is needed. Post what you think we should see.

I reccomend everyone watches this video, I watch and sing it with my hubby all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKY8j6vCuJM

And this one is very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaW8smV6FRM

So whatever it is about, post your youtubes and other video's here.

Peace
    :cheers2:

2. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

3. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I wish I could have grown up in the 60's/70's it would have been amazing.

4. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

60s and 70s?!?! FUCK THAT!

I love our life now. I have access to drugs that people back then couldn't even imagine. Now-a-days there are so many different drugs and luxuries. I do admit, there are things about then that would be awesome. I try to like where I am at though.

I have some secret ingredients! Lets build a time machine!

5. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I'm down, let's build it :p

I am a total flower child, I would have had a great time growing up back then.

6. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i agree with you completely.

i've put TONS of thought into this, and the only thing i would want to go back in time for would be for music.

i would kick every world leader in the balls while wearing nothing but a smile to go back to see Yes preform Close To The Edge live [with rick wakeman]

but there are a lot of things in the 60's/70's psychedelic moment that seriously annoy me...but their music was fucking amazing. No offense to anybody who was alive then, because the people who were really involved in it that i know are all good people, i just think it was flawed, and the world wasn't ready.

I really dislike many things about the time i live in, but i've come to love it for what it is. The things i find truly thrilling in life are pretty much timeless...aside from music. :)

7. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Because drugs and luxuries are all we care about right??

8. liquidacrobat

liquidacrobat Member

Hi, hello to you too - I'm well.

Wondering why your eyes aren't dilated?

Some great things about the 60s/70s were that if you lived in a hip neighborhood you could walk out the door tripping on a Tuesday morning or Thursday night or whenever and before long you'd find someone else in the same place. And so much acid around and pretty much everything I took was good. Everything was new and beautiful (and we were young).

Right now this video is making me happy - playing it 4 or 5 times a day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81OIGIne44&feature=PlayList&p=2E6BAD6AFABA7E61&index=0

9. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

I have been a John Prine fan for many many years. He's got the old "illegal smile" song(about lucy) not many ppl have heard of john prine where I'm from. Me @ my better half sing along all the time to these same songs. hahan kool sh**. Thanks:D

10. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

There are things about 60's @ 70's that were def better, there was lucy everywhere! As long as I had a bag of green, doses in my pocket. gas in the car, I was happy. Now adays we got our new chems. Lucy was ,is and (as far as i know) always will be my favorite mind candy. To much violance now. ppl will rip you off in a min. To much , my my attidude. much more laid back then. So I guess its all what your into. My girlfreind is 25, so i do know what younger ppl think like. we been together 6 yrs. and we're able to connect in all ways. time that you live in doesn't make who you are. Make any sence at all? its to early to think:coffee:

11. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

all of the my friends who are likes brothers and sisters weren't even born yet back then...that's my main reason.

12. liquidacrobat

liquidacrobat Member

I'm just glad to be alive anytime!

As I go through these latest transitions, I'm returning some to my old ways - baking bread (which is really a high thing to do)* - more gardening - getting, not necessarily stoned, but beautiful - slowing down and just being.

Back to the OP, Shpongle ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdq5ogkOnQg&feature=PlayList&p=131A0018F606608D&index=5
    This was the video that told me without question that things had kept on going, whether I was on or not.

* Oh man, after years of no serious baking, last week I baked 4 loaves of whole wheat bread - just what they used to have (maybe still do) at the SF Zen Center. Whole wheat, water, honey, yeast, oil, a little salt. Kitchen warm, kneading and kneading the dough, the fragrance of yeasty rising dough, and then the aroma of baking bread ... It's fun to make pies, cookies, etc., and it's a high thing to bake bread.

13. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

14. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

15. Marcmf

Marcmf Member

16. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Anothah waay for gnomes to saay... HOOOORAAAAAAAAYYYYY

17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV74PsUo1dc"]YouTube- Band of Gypsys - Machine Gun 1

18. TopNotchStoner

I'm gonna make it a point to listen to this song the next time I trip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-KSev8NYw"]YouTube- Valtiel - Vessel

19. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

[bump]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-Ux3DhmB8"]YouTube- Alabama Leprechaun

leprechauns an Alabama...or some crackhead climbed a tree.

either way, this is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time.

20. TopNotchStoner

LOL @ "special leprechaun flute":tongue:

That's some funny shit.