Teeth Falling Out

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by SummerStarshine, Sep 29, 2013.

1. SummerStarshine

SummerStarshine Member

I often have dreams of my teeth falling out, especially when i have a fever. im curious as to why??? anyone else out there that has the same occurances? :peace:

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i've had teeth fall out in real life. usually only after having given me a great deal of pain. sorry. can't say as i've ever dreamed about it though.

3. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I used to have this pretty often when I was at college, except my jaw would lock, like my teeth getting hooked on each other, the I'd fight it trying to open it and all my teeth would break out and shatter.. not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it was pretty cool.. insanely vivid.

Apparently it's one of the most common dreams..
    http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/teethdreams.pl?…&search=teethintro

Take it with a pinch of salt, I do think dreams tell us things, but I don't think the predictions can be that specific.. but somewhere along those lines there's a vague truth you can pick up on for yourself.

4. 20Stoney

20Stoney Member

I can't help with the meaning, but I've had that one too.

5. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

I've never had a dream of my teeth falling out just outta the blue but I have dreamed that someone or something knocked them out :D As to the question I could think of one possible explanation. Perhaps your teeth falling out is a symbol that you feel as though you are changing in some way, possibly a violent change.

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

it supposedly means that you are undergoing a big life change

or that you are worried about losing your beauty/youth

i have this dream all the time, my teeth will fall out and/or crumble in a bloody mess. i will often be trying to put the teeth back in their holes. i'm starting to be able to recognize this as a dream though when i'm in it...

7. dreamlady

dreamlady Guest

There are several reasons you may be having these kinds of dreams. It could possibly mean that you have a fear of feeling unattractive or a fear of rejection, You may need to come clean about something or you feel that you are not being heard by someone. Fear of losing power or fear of embarrassment. Be sure to take a close look at what is going on in your life at the time you have these dreams. Pleasant Dreams!

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I sometimes have a dream where I'm in a fight with someone (not usually someone that I know (but occasionally it is) usually just random person) and I'll punch this person in the face over and over but no matter how many times I hit them it has no effect. Or for some reason I can hit them but just barely, and not very hard like I want to.

9. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

When I was a kid I used to have this same dream....except it was my dick that fell off. I would try and try but I couldn't reattach it. So I'd keep it in my pocket and look around for a doctor.