Teen hippies?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Mitok, Oct 27, 2007.

1. BakeDaily

BakeDaily Member

Hel yeah man that'd be awesome! You mean like "bringing back the sixties/seventies"?

2. Vongaelly

Vongaelly Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yep. 18, turning 19. Plenty of young hippies around haha

3. Changalang

Changalang Member

I'm 19 and I consider myself more "hippy" than anything else i suppose. So theres me! :sunny:

4. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

Teen hippies unite! Cause once all the old heads are gone, it's up to us to keep the tradition alive an well! Let's give some cred to the old heads, they did a pretty damn good job. Now it's time for the new wave of hippie generation . Trust me, I can see and feel it. Just gotta stick on board and watch what happens!

5. alex1ftw

alex1ftw Member

I would call myself a "hippy" and im 16. Peace to you brother your not alone :)

6. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

"I'm eighteen and I don't know what i want..."- Alice Cooper.

7. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

I'm a teen hippie! And quite good at it too. Although I wonder if my age decreases my validity as a philosopher and adventurer in the field of human consciesness.

8. Ocean Morning

Ocean Morning Guest

But we can still bring the 60s/70s back, right? Maybe in a modern hippie way, but it's all up to us! ;)

9. f1shh

f1shh Guest

I'd say hook me up brotha! Connection to like minded individuals would be nice, and hey; maybe I won't sound like a crazy tree hugger!
    Love and Light

10. f1shh

f1shh Guest

Nonsense, it's never too early for someone to break free...

11. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

Nah, not at all. It actually increases your validity as a voice of the new generation. I'm 20. Heck, my best friend's younger than both of us. There's a reason this thread is here. We might as well all be old souls.

TRUTH!

It's going to happen, and it's already started.

I'd say that's pretty awesome, and I am definitely interested.

In a few years, things will be different my friends. Trust me. Fight for your hopes, goals and dreams. When you're filled with doubts, whether it's from your parents or peers or yourself, ask yourself this: what solution are they offering? Would you rather be a victim in the future, or take the necessary risks right now in order to change that? Remind yourself, you need to keep pushing forward. You can't go back. God is within us all. It all starts with you and your health. Embrace yourself and who you truly are, in line with your Higher Self. Reality is what you make it. You have the power to physically manifest what's in your mind. Don't give up.

Economy got you down? Then ask yourself this: with all that's going on right now, don't you think that new methods of earning income would have evolved past that already? Who says you have to be working as a wage slave the rest of your life? And/or working to earn a college degree without any guarantee you'll even get a job? The Internet is probably more important a tool right now more than ever. Use it wisely and productively. You can learn about spiritual consciousness and divine evolution. You can learn the truth about what goes on in different industries. You can even become financially free through online business and marketing.

The choice is YOURS. Even as I type this, I am in the middle of a big personal struggle in my life, an inner battle between my old and Higher selves. But I know that these words ring true, otherwise I would not go out of my way to type them.

If you ever need a pointer in the right direction, feel free to PM me. But in the end, I can only give some guidance, for we all have our own paths to walk. That's the point-you're more powerful than you imagine. You may fear it at first, but eventually you'll learn to embrace it.

Walk in spirit. Human nihilism has been the downfall of many a bright mind. Spirituality and science are both to be embraced. Harness your intuition. Learn what you can do and what needs to be done. Seek truth. Love all. Don't allow yourself to be limited by your mistakes, your fears, the past, the future, judgments, screw all of that. Don't ignore your fears, but conquer them. Don't waste time on those who do not appreciate you. You will attract people in your life who do. Just have patience.

Know NOW! Know PEACE! Know LOVE! Allow the music to blossom. I will do my best to act. Please do, too. Stop being apathetic, and attract the reality you want to live in. Namaste.

12. gypsyfox

gypsyfox Member

im with glen on this. late teens.

13. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

Well said friend!

14. gypsyfox

gypsyfox Member

very well said indeed...

15. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

i'm 15 if this counts

16. Tiger-Lily01

Tiger-Lily01 Guest

i'm a hippy in my late teens

17. Changalang

Changalang Member

Yes, I would be very interested in contacting some likeminded people who want to make a change. But as far as bringing the 60's and 70's back? No. We need to be here now. We need to make a change in the world of today, not try and make it how it used to be. If you want change you have to make it. You say your only 1 person? So am I. 1+1=2. Now theres 2. This could go on forever until we are the majority. It doesnt have to be violent. Just an awareness and willingness to change.

~Changalang :afro:

18. justjen

justjen Guest

Right here!

Remember to let the wind guide you.

19. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

I'd say using today's technology. Creating new sounds. Being active and aware about what's going on right now in this world. Making a change. Taking action.

60's/70's influences are awesome, though, cuz music and words are timeless anyway.

20. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

Actually change is coming sooner than I expected.... :D