Tear drops

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Kitaro, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Ok, tell me everything you know about this shit... Is it hash oil?
    If it is, then... hahaha! You americans only get homegrown weed and europeans can easily get the finest hash made... meoooooooow ^^
    Anyway, please, do tell me something about this :)

2. hedgecore

hedgecore Member

I have no idea what that stuff it. From my experience and reading Europe has much more hash than the US. I've been smoking for a long time (nothing compared to some veterans, but still awhile), and I've never had hash.

3. Swat30

Swat30 Member

yeah i've only seen hash twice. I got some once at a phish show and a college buddy of mine found some last year

4. balko

balko Member

Hash will mess you up.

And we get homegrown because the pigs are bullshit and it's faster to just sell the plant insted of making hash and then selling that.

"Homegrowns alright with me,
    homgrowns the way it should be,
    homegrown's a good thing!
    Plant that bell and let it ring!" - Neil Young Homegrown

5. thrawn

thrawn Member

Hash oil is basically honey oil. Its basically liquifid trychromes (crystals). You use butane extraction most likely. Haash is compressed resin glands, or crstals, into a solid substance. While oil is just the liquified form. PM me if you really want to know more.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

please explain how hash will fuck you up yet weed wont, balko?

7. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Shut the fuck up.

HAHAHA! YOU PORTUGUESE SUCK ASS AND AMERICANS HAVE THE RESOURCE AND FINANCES TO MAKE ANYTHING WE WANT BECAUSE WE'RE RICH.... wooooffffff ^_^ -rolls eyes-

I can buy go down the street and buy all the supplies necessary to recreate any environment that your weed for your "finest hash" is made and make my own god damn hash, as potent as I want it to be.

All weed is "home grown". Unless it's growing wild, in which case it doesn't have the advantage of special care, growing techniques, etc. Anyone can grow amazing herb. You being in Portugal, me being in america, location doesn't fucking matter. So shut the fuck up with that shit.

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I think he puts emphesis on the low quality part of the street definitions of homegrown weed. hes merely saying that he beleives his weed is better than yours, nothing to do witht he actual growing methods used. It is also well known that on average american weed is the worst in the world, so -chances are- you do not get as good weed as potent as average european hash. Anyone can grow amazing herb, but not everyone does.

Also, if you grow weed as a profession, it is not counted as being homegrow.

sorry, im being pedantic this evening but i feel like it is my duty to make sure emphasised issues are deduced! i dont evn know if that word can be used there! im gonna smoke some more thanks

we (the forums) have been through this in many threads.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

though im half greek, so fuck you portugal too!

:p

10. balko

balko Member

One of hit of hash will fuck you up more then one hit of regular pot.

And hey, it was us Americans who invented the whole 'Nug' thing...well, mabe it more popular then it was at the time.

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

whats the 'nug' thing? putting whole bud into the bowl?

12. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

on the other hand, we don't get weed... :(

13. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

So it's not hash oil. I've been told that it's called tear drops because it is melting hash, you know, you burn it and it just turns into... drops!

14. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Come on, dude, you thought i was serious? :| I was just kidding...
    and i DON'T grow marijuana... nor do I know anyone who does. The fact is that it's a lot easier to get hash from morocco (or whatever you call it in english :p) simply because we only have to get an ordinary boat and do a lovely 3 hour trip to morocco. Meooow :S

15. balko

balko Member

Nug, as in Nug. Not Schwag...uhhh Schwag is more the Sativa strain and Nug is more Indica. Since the Indica grows faster and not as tall, it was easier to grow in the US during the 60s and such before the cops came and took your plants. Read it in the book called "Spliffs: The Cannabis Culture" It's a good book...

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

what the hell balko? that doesnt make any sense at all. schwag refers to quality of bud, and evidently your use of nug does too.
    indica and sativa are strains and have nothing to do with the potency of the weed, it is only that sativa is harder to grow indoors and so most of the really good bud is indica caus its easiest to make good.
    the whole point is that americans have the -worst- weed on average, therefor making american weed 'schwag' compared the the world, not 'nug'
    Just face it, you have money and power, but youve got shit weed:p

17. balko

balko Member

Meh, we've got NY Desiel.

But no, Schawg is sativa because it's harder to cut the male part off and most people don't do it and the sativa strain has less THC content anyway. Indica, which was being used in the Middle-East at the time for their 'black hash', has a higher THC content and the male part is easy to get cut off thus is why there are no seeds.

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

male parts are not just 'cut off' on a normal basis, most plants are not hermaphrodite

being sativa or indica makes little difference to how likely youll get seeds, thats up to the grower and protection of the female plants.

Ive never ever seen anyone on this forum or elsewhere define sativa as schwag and indica as nug, and im pretty sure thats because the words are not linked as you make them out to be, and is not just my luck.

who is feeding you this information???

19. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Bullshit. I have little money and less power, but I get some good fuckin weed.

It's weird, Mexico used to make really good weed, that was where our quality imports came from a few decades ago. Now it's known for schwagg, and Canada is where the good shit comes from (as well as our own homegrown, which isn't always bad like the common stereotype would suggest)

20. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i dont have a problem with getting hash. a 1 oz brick for a lill under 300 bucks and it lasts along time