Body acceptance

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Alabamaguy80, May 13, 2019.

1. Alabamaguy80

Alabamaguy80 Members

I realized today that of a kid won’t keep their clothes on people say “ they don’t know any better” bc they haven’t been taught to feel shame but then we wonder why body has negative feelings about their body imagine later on.

Joshua Van and travelguy61 like this.
  2. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

feel the same

3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I always accepted my body when nude even as a kid. I couldn't go nude much growing up but would if home alone. I always slept nude even as a kid. Today as adult my body has changed but I still feel good about how I look naked.

Joshua Van, Wibby and *pixy* like this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My Wife and I spent much of our time this past summer at a private (Adult only)nudist camp ground.
    All shapes and sizes of men and women, young and old. All were comfortable in their own skin. As it should be, nudity is the great equalizer.

Tom Corby and Bnevis like this.
  5. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I started to go to the nude beach to get over a body image issue.
    Was about 12/13 at the time and figured well screw it here goes, and dropped the gear. Realized pretty quick no one batted an eye.

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There are several responses or articles I have read about people who have found being nude on a beach, or at a spa, club or other naturist place to improve their self-image and body confidence. Personally I have not had issues about my body or self-image, but each to their own. Though I do think that seeing men and especially women naked in such settings may have changed what I find attractive.

Curiouscouple2469 and Tom Corby like this.
  7. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Visit any busy nudist beach, and the majority of people there are not beautiful super models, far from it.

Instead you will see many older people, obese people, unattractive people etc.

But the great thing is nobody cares how you look, you feel being naked you are the same as everyone else there.

Curiouscouple2469 likes this.