Teacher Fantasy

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by jimandjan, Sep 3, 2013.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I read an article about a female teacher in Texas, having sex with 4 or 5 of her students. Even 4 at one time. She was 27, and although all the boys were 18 or older. She got like 5 years.
    Another case a male teacher, got like 30 days. He had sex with a 14 year old girl, who later killed herself.
    I don't get it. Some of the female teachers listed as sex offender are damn hot looking. I never had teachers like that when I was in school.

2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

My wife is a teacher and we have fucked in her classroom on her desk 4 times. She is sexy. I love telling my friends. They cant believe a teacher had sex with someone on her desk in her classroom lol. At home we have masturbation races too, first to cum wins lol
    I usually lose :(

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Good story hitman. Wonder how many times, she would be setting at her desk, with a room full of students. And she would think about having sex on this very desk.