Teabaggers say Lindsey Graham isn't right wing enough

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Rippy
    LOL - so you haven’t got a clue. Anyway which god are you talking about, I mean there’s hundreds of Christian ones let alone all the others.
    I’m an atheist and don’t follow any religion be it secular or spiritual, I find if rather sad that some people feel they need such a crutch and for so many it seems to stop them being able to think for themselves. I mean as I’ve pointed out before many of the right wingers here so often come across as the political equivalent of creationists, dogmatic, unquestioning and with a complete inability to defend their ideas from criticism in any rational or reasonable way.

As I say you don’t seem to have a clue about the things you pronounce on – again - are you actually suggesting criminal activity as an alternative to having a welfare program?

And if so what happens if they get caught seeing that prison is a lot more expensive per individual than giving welfare assistance?

2. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Going to the beast , the federal government , for assistance would be a far greater crime than growing 420. You get a clue. Silly atheist.

3. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

rippy
    OK so you are suggesting criminal activity as an alternative to having a welfare program?

So drug dealing weed but what about crystal meth, crack, heroin etc? How about committing burglary, mugging, car theft, prostitution/pimping, etc?

And what happens if they get caught seeing that prison is a lot more expensive per individual than giving welfare assistance?
    LOL – who’s silly the one that totally believes in a mythical sky fairy and the one who things it’s just fairytales.

4. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

OK , Super Mod . You win. Take all the ideaology out of your diatribe. Point being you can't suck off the guvmint forever. Again , PIGS. Could it be PIGSUK?

5. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

rippy
    I’ve won nothing, if anything this to me would be a ‘lose’ I mean you are just evading, I get the feeling that you don’t know what the hell you are talking about and asked to think about it you either can’t or you actually realise you ideas are silly, unrealistic and irrational.

Again can you defend what you said and if you can’t why can’t you?

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Europe is in demise. Your system is a fail. What more do you need?

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

rippy
    Again - can you defend what you say and if you can’t why can’t you?

I mean you come out with things like this but I get the feeling that you don’t know what the hell you are talking about because when asked to explain your views you can’t, I think because even you realise that you ideas are silly, unrealistic and irrational.

8. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

The defense rests. We are done.

9. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Riptide, you are doing a great job at Obfuscation and Evasion and you're rambling here.

You've also done a lot of poisoning-the-well fallacies, and Strawman arguments of what all "liberals" believe and you probably project this view because of the right wing ideology of what you've been told about "what liberals are".

Another correction to you RIPTIDE, the whole Earth is in demise, each country, regardless of what country is struggling with unrest of some form right now, and all countries are so financially linked together that the entire economic system COULD collapse if China can't fix it's economic bubble.

Also the Beast, (I think you're making a religious reference here from Revelation) is not the federal government. It's bigger, and it's been theorized--AGAIN THEORIZED because lots of religious figures and religious scholars are in debate over the meaning of Revelation's cryptic verses-- that the Beast is the UN.

Also any history class should have told you, that despite in hindsight how horrible we thought Hitler was, Hitler was SAYING a lot of things about the Jewish and other undesirable "subhumans", using them as political scapegoats, that LOTS OF PEOPLE sympathized with both in Europe and in America.

In present day, Germany is very sensitive and is very ashamed about WWII, Hitler, and the Holocaust.

10. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I also want to say that furthermore because the the Constitution is a LEGAL document. (and you've agreed with this Riptide)

The Constitution bars itself from attaching the power of law, to religious aspects or customs, in both a positive and negative sense. With some restrictions, like in the instance of performing ancient religious rituals/ceremonies that would say involve killing another human being, and in some cases animals, to appease or repent to a God.

(Note: We aren't just talking about Christianity here, but all religions being separated by the state)

11. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Withdrawing from the UN is a very valid point. Thanks monk , we have no business dealing with ANYTHING beyond our borders.

12. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I don't necessarily believe that is true, but if you believe the Bible is true, and that the one interpretation of Revelation's beast being the UN is right then, there's not much you CAN do about it.

Here's one thing I don't get about the Religious Right, assuming they believe the Bible literally. If they KNOW what the Beast is, if they KNOW the events are preordained because the events are given in the Written Word of God, why do they bother making campaigns to stop the process that's inevitable by trying to change and interfere with Man's law?

It's a waste of time.

Go preach to the individual to change their heart and mind, not to any civil body.

One could argue that the Bible itself, argues FOR a separation between church and state.

If that can happen, that'll help Republicans like Lindsey Graham out, so they can get away from pandering for the votes of the Religious Right.

---

Okay now I know you're trolling because you aren't really taking the time to read and thoughtfully respond the posts from me and from others.

You are subjectively twisting our posts, ignoring our points of argument, and our identification of the logical fallacies you've used in your posts.

That qualifies as a troll to me, because it's antagonistic with little to show for actual positive debate and dialogue.

13. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

rippy
    LOL – the defence rests without even presenting a case and refusing to answer any questions and only saying that a sky fairy told you to do it.

If that was entered in court I think you’d have a long time to think about it in your prison cell.

So stop being silly and evasive and simply answer the questions if you find you are unable to address things in any rational way, then why are you saying things you cannot seem to defend?

14. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Strange how not following the PC mantra makes one a "troll".

Strange how the "euro" mentality blindly follows authority to "follow the rules". Ergo concentration camps , fiat economies etc. Yes, go ahead , follow the "leader" ; lemmings.

15. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

RIPTIDE59

OK that’s just trolling, I’ll give you ten days off so you have time to work on real answers not snide remarks.

See you later

16. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Oh yea! One gone, two to go.

17. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Ironic, it seems that if one doesn't "follow the rules" of a certain ideology then all of a sudden (fill in the blank of a person's name) must not be a true Democrat or true Republican.

Loyalty to ideology, political or religious tends to a decline in critical thinking in my humble opinion. And when it comes to the Republican Party, they're dealing with both types of dogmatic ideology.

18. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Is that a roundabout way of saying hypocrites? If so, I agree.