TAU (Netflix Movie)

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by j17435, Jul 5, 2018.

1. j17435

j17435 Member

Semi-entertaining sci-fi flick about a young woman held captive by a loony rich genius creating an advanced AI (artificial intelligence). Best thing about the movie is the gal is very cute and is barefoot for all but the first few minutes of the flick. Decent looking feet, too. Hehe.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you sound like my friend. he watches the most godawful movies and shows just because there's hot girls in them. i keep trying to tell him that he has the internet, but he doesn't seem to get it. i assume it's because he's old.

3. j17435

j17435 Member

Yes, I am old. Well, getting there.
    I don't have cable TV any more.
    Just Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I kept watching to see if her captor would give her some shoes (he did buy her some expensive clothes), but nope, no shoes.
    Maybe he liked her being barefoot, too. lol.
    If the movie was totally awful or she wasn't cute and barefoot, I probably would have turned it off.
    Otherwise it was watchable.

4. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I would change your post to say "young woman" instead of girl because the later sounds very pervy.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i know "girl" literally means a minor, but in real life "woman" and "girl" are used pretty interchangeably.

6. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

I watched the trailer for TAU, a Netflix original. Looks dreadful, unless torture and sadism is your kick.

7. j17435

j17435 Member

Except for a few scenes, which are probably the ones they showed in the trailer, it's actually fairly tame.
    As I mentioned, if it wasn't for the hot barefoot lead, I would have turned it off from boredom.

8. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Drew Barrymore was barefoot while she was eating a guys guts out! Pretty hot!