Tasting Sperm

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by chris_1661, Jun 11, 2006.

1. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

2. DirtyDave

DirtyDave Member

Supposedly the taste is affected by your diet. Certain kinds of foods will make it taste better or worse. Pineapple is supposed to make it taste better.

I've tasted mine before. I was just curious, I was with a girl who wouldn't swallow because she hated the taste. I wanted to see it from her point of view, so I gave it a try. Didn't really seem to have much taste at all.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

yeah, I've been curious about that for years, and I just tried a lil dab the other night, and EW
    it was all salty and eurgh
    but as for the swallowing, you must also consider the texture, I am assuming you just took a tiny taste, and didn't actually have a load in your mouth...

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

tasting is very different from experiencing someone cumming in your mouth...
    taste is different by person and by diet. Generally speaking, seems to be kinda musty tasting. I dunno, tastes like cum, it's hard to describe

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

told ya :p

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

smartypants

7. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Yes, I lick my fingers all the time too.

8. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

9. kaannn

kaannn Member

I will admit i tasted mine a few times, just curious like everyone else, but mine tasted a mix between sweet and salty. Id shot it into my mouth to find out what it was like, since my best friend (girl) said she loves sucking it down. It left this dry aftertaste tho....

10. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

my guy's tastes salty, not sweet. sweet would be a lot nicer though :) i hear strawberries work wonders....

11. nightwriter

nightwriter Member

I think everyone should taste their own juices ... if you expect someone else to, why wouldn't you? besides it can be really hot to watch your partner do so.

12. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I tried it a looooong time ago. The experience hasn't prompted me to do it again, if that says anything.

13. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Taste has a lot to do with what your body has ingested, like food and medication (drugs as well) It can range from sweet to bitter, and most people dont taste the same all the time. You should do a taste test before expecting someone to swallow ;)

If you want to know what it feels like to swallow it cum in a glass and drink it....then come back and tell us how much you still enjoy it ;)

14. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

15. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

my x b/f's tasted so nice because he's a vegitarian and well we taste better! :p

16. whereami

whereami Member

Nah because even if I don't like the taste of my own cum,I'd still want her to swallow! :p

I've tasted my own but spit it out before I could swallow it. Just didn't care for it. It seems female cum varies from female to female. I was with a woman awhile back who's fluid were clear but thick. Kind of like the consistency of lube in a bottle & I fucking loved it. She came a lot & I lapped up every bit that I could. I'd "scoop" it out & hold it over her nipples & let it run off my fingers & eat it off her nipples. Drove both of us crazy.

But the majority of women I've been with have had just the clear thin fluid which is virtually tasteless to me. But when you really get them going after making them cum when performing oral & then after fucking,they will have a thick white cum similar to a males semen. I've never tasted that though because I usually see it after we're done.

17. acoustic

acoustic Member

never have...

but i love the taste of my girlfriends pussy- just sucks that i only have twice and probably wont ever again.

18. sammul_h

sammul_h Member

iv tasted my own a few times, it wasnt really the taste that bothered me too much but the texture when i swallowed, i found it really hard to swallow.

but maybe thats just me?

xx