Talk about dreams

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by iamloveflowersbitch, Jan 13, 2005.

1. iamloveflowersbitch

iamloveflowersbitch Member

Im going to bed but i thought it would be good for people to talk about there past dreams it sound like fun so take it away people!

2. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

ryan you are just as cute as a button :D "take it away people :D" :D

well alright a dream i had.... mmmmmmmm...... i.. ooh.. er.....

uh....

theres a religious song on the radio :eek:

3. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

this was an interesting thread :confused:

*bump*

4. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

i always dream the same: i buy a flower, give it to jonathan ross, i fuck jonathan ross, go home, go to buy a flower, give it to robyn hitchcock, fuck robyn hitchcock, steal a bike and go to a mirror, look in the mirror and what do i see?
    oprah winfrey!

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

BEEEECCCKKKYY :D :D

damn...i havent talked to her in a long time...and i thought it said 10-13, not 01-13...

meh...

well here is the dream i had last night, i dreamt i was in this imaginary town that kind of looked similar to that in midevil days, with stone buildings and knights and all that...and then, all the sudden, A WALL BREAKS OPEN AND A THOUSAND EVIL ROBO GODZILLAS START DESTROYING THE CITY!!! but luckily the city was big, so i was able to run to the other side, and hopefully could of found a way out. What i found was a big bouncy cork round table that i bounced on, and this guy told me "you can get out alive if you put this green grassy tarp on the cork, you can bounce out wihtout a scratch on ya!" so i did, but i got knocked out, and ended up in the back of a old fasion police cart, where horses would carry it...i think its called a caravan...i will call it a caravan...but then, the door was open, and i got out, and the robo godzillas were still destorying the city, so i found a home to go, where fez from that 70's show lived, he tried to find a way out, but the only thing he did was pick up his stash that he hid under a carpet which was hiding a secret floor panal that he put it in...and then he just sat there and smoked all his pot, and then i looked out side, and the robo godzillas were about to crush the building, but then i woke up...it was crazy :D

6. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am a mechanical boy...
    I am my mother's toy.

7. a battlefield filled with 15% grey spheres on doric columns, about three feet high, surrounded by huge blue halos of energy, whenever a sphere was turned correctly the halos would retreat to the sphere and make it white, black, gold or silver

there were all sorts of monsters around from warcraft type orcs to terrible dragons and hideous predatory dogs

I was represented as a tiny lizard, I saw through him, saw him and was for all intensive purposes him

there were craters, emplacements and defensible positions all around each of the spheres so I assume as well as being simply pretty they had tactical value...

I dreamt of that two nights ago, and par for the course the melting clock was hanging about

2 weeks ago I had a dream where I was in a clock shop, there were tiny carriage clocks (like super tiny, an big enough to read the time, but not much better) and all the movements inside were old fashioned, rotary spring and such,

there was also an enourmous grandfather clock and of course the melting clock.... he was wearing a tie and one of those clock repairer's headbands with the monocle that has variable magnification.....

8. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

i had a adream i tried to give mty teacher weed to chil l that mofo out but he told and trned mein :eek: and then there was pills rainign from teh sky, and a big astro dome othat was a greenhouse, and i grabbed the weed and ran adn then i woke up

9. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

why johnathan woss?

'the wagged wobbe wan wound the wadical woad'

aha

10. lovelightlisa

:( cuz i love him

[​IMG]

11. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

im not laughing at you, honest!

12. lovelightlisa

really? [​IMG]

okay good.

13. lovelightlisa

oh and ofcourse these pics are not in my gallery. i'm not stupid. i most certainly not have the 'woss' in my gallewy. ry.. damn.