Tales of A Barefooter..

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by PurpleMapleTree, May 11, 2004.

1. PurpleMapleTree

PurpleMapleTree Member

Hi everyone. I have been completely barefoot for the past week. Its so nice not to wear or worry about shoes. In the winter I am usually barefoot indoors... but I am not one of the 'brave ones' who'll go barefoot outside in the cold!! I am happy it's summer, and shoes can be worn minimally!
    So everyone.. wheres your favorite places to walk barefoot?..
    Mine are out side on the moss, or on shady cool grass... and of course the beach.
    Or in places like Walmart, Stop and Shop, etc. the linoleum flooring feels nice and cold.. but after a while it feels to hard.

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Everywhere! i really like this chinese buffet down the street, they let me in shoeless all the time. chinese people rock

3. special-k

special-k Member

I like to go barefooted most f the time if its warm enough on the beach its so nice on my feet the sand i mean.

4. Ellis

Ellis Member

I love to walk barefoot in very long grass. And out on the street, when its nice and warm.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

dont the stores kick you out?

my favorite place to barefoot is a field near my house.

6. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

My favorite place to go barefoot is the beach. My feet love the sand, and I have a comfort zone there :)

7. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

I enjoy cool wet sand. Grass is also kind to bare feet.

[​IMG]

8. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

The Dropzone, babeee, the Dropzone!

There's nothing like getting geared up for a skydive, strutting around barefoot, and seeing people obviously wondering, "He's going to skydive barefoot?!"

It's actually not that rare. I know at least three others personally who skydive barefoot. I can't see doing it any other way. It's like Freedom squared! :D

Any dropzone will do. There's always a mix of concrete, asphalt, carpet, and grass. The atmosphere is laid-back and fun, the people are cool, and it's all about pleasure, man, pleasure and freedom! :)

-Jeffrey

9. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

Shops should not kick you out. No shop has ever kicked me out for going barefoot. I've had trouble getting into the union once and was also forced to wear shoes in a campus bar (when I'd been in there barefoot several times on a previous day) but there's no reason for a shop to not allow you in barefoot - it's not as if they're licensed premises with a dress code.

In the last couple of weeks I'd been going barefoot from my student house to the university and back - about 2.5 miles walk. I really came to enjoy that. Now I'm back home with my parents so I've got other barefoot walks to look forward to, like a trip to the shop around the corner, about 15 mins walk away.