taking off shirt

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by saintjimmy924, Jun 28, 2006.

1. saintjimmy924

saintjimmy924 Member

I kno this isnt really nudism...but i didnt kno where else to put this. Does anyone have the same problem as me?....I am ashamed to take off my shirt. Not because of weight problems....I am very skinny. But for my tanlines and blemishes....mainly the latter...Any help on how to deal with this?..Thanx

2. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Just go without the shirt enough and there shouldnt be any tan lines. Having tan lines isnt anything to be ashamed of though, nobodys gonna care.

3. tyc

tyc Member

nobodies gonna trip about it unless ur tripping about it and making it a big deal

4. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

what they said .. don't worry about it. maybe do what I reccomend to first time barefooters. go shirtless around the yard or like out to the mailbox, in a city park something like that. just take small steps and keep expanding your zone until you're comfortable with taking it off anywhere and anytime.

also, don't worry about being skinny and anyone that does make disparaging comments, just ignore them because those type people are shallow and not worth your time.

peace out,
    bob

5. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

Its better than having a beer belly.
    wait - no it's not I'm proud of this paunch

6. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

You mentioned Tan lines but you didn't describe them are they shirt tan lines or bathing suite tan lines? You also mentioned your "blemishes" were your main concern but you didn't say what kind of blemishes, is it Eczema, Psoriosis, Acne.....what?

I have a very close friend meaning we sleep together from time to time and he has a similar problem. He's very cute, slender and has a fantastic personality, however when he takes his shirt off he looks like a spotted leopard (and that's NOT an exaggeration either) and people treat him like he has the plague when he first takes his shirt off in public.

A tanning bed will take care of your tan line problem. As far as your Blemishes go I'll tell you what I told my friend, live your own life and the FUCK what others think people are always going to stare and whisper about what they don't understand.

People are people but the bottom line is this, how you act or accept yourself is how people will treat you. Surround yourself with close friends who know about and understand your skin condition when you are out in public with your shirt off for the first few times to build your self-confidence. When people see your friends accept you and treat you the same they will accept you also. But again you have to accept yourself first before people will accept you.

7. Josh_the_Small

Josh_the_Small Member

Most people wouldn't care about your blemishes I think. I think a lot of people aren't proud of what they look like under their shirt, that'd be why they continue to wear shirts in the most hellish of hot weather. People would first notice that you had the sheer balls to walk around without a shirt. To alot of people I think it's the same sort of revolting action as going naked.