Taking cum really deep inside

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Sometimes, when I'm with a man I really have the hots for, I want him to just push his hardness as deeeeeep into me as he possibly can, with all his manly strength straining against me, and just hold it still there, looking down into my eyes as I look up into his, letting me feel his pulse where my ass is so very tightly stretched around the base of his hard dick, and, without thrusting in & out at all, just push against me, harder & harder, stretching & straing & reaching without let-up, until he starts to gasp & grunt & swell & jerk, and starts pouring his warm, creamy man-cum out oh, so very deep inside me ...

Do any of you bottoms ever get to craving for it this way, or any of you top men like to fuck your bottom this way?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Si69 likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I just recently experienced bottoming for the first time with my wife and our male lover at my wife's request. The three of us have been getting together for the past two years a couple times a month for hours of mutual sucking and fucking her from both ends. She's pegged us both in the past while we were 69 sucking each other and asked if I'd take his long cock up my ass and I agreed. I was on top of her in the 69 position and he was positioned to doggie fuck me as she began sucking both our cocks and fingering my bung hole before guiding his cock into my ass. I still can't believe he had all 9.5" of his cock inside me but it was and the feeling was amazing as I began to push my ass backwards wanting it deep inside me. When he was ready to cum he bottomed out inside me while my wife was sucking on his balls. I felt all seven spurts of cum as his cock was pulsating and began to cum myself all over my wife's tits. He held his cock deep inside me, pushing and pushing with every spurt. He's a heavy cummer too so it was dribbling out onto my wife's face and he kept his cock inside me until he went completely limp before pulling out. I never realized how pleasurable it was to be fucked in the ass by a real cock until that day. My wife continues to talk about it as she did have a front row seat.

3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Congratulations! If it happens for you as it did for me, that magical 'first time' getting the full length of that cock & all that warm, squishy man-cum poring out deep inside you will have ignited a fire, a need, a craving that will only grow more & more intense with each day, with each time it cums stretching & opening & gliding up inside you ...!

LowHangers likes this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yeah it's great to feel guys building yp ynd up and then pulsating in your pussy as they fire their creamy cum inside you and now being on PrEP it is an option once more.

simon :)

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  5. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Mmmmm, yes -- that wonderful swelling & jerking & throbbing, and then that heavenly sudden warm, wet, fluttering sensation deep inside ... how lucky a woman is to have two places inside her to get that!!

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Try three places!

7. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

My bad -- yeah, THREE!!

8. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

I’ve always told my two top’s then they are about to cum to push as far as they can inside me otherwise they only leave about a inch or two in me and I end up leaking into my underwear

badrabbit likes this.
  9. Annon-k34

Annon-k34 Members

I wish I knew the feeling. Definitely something I want to experience some day if I found someone I could trust to bareback me. I’ve never been with a guy before but have wanted to since I was a teenager. Never had the opportunity and I doubt I ever will. But a throbbing cock shooting deep into my ass is something I’ve always wanted.

Hotbothered likes this.
  10. It is the best feeling you can fave to feel a cock in your guts throbbing and shooting warm cum in my guts it makes the best lube for sloppy seconds

11. converted

converted Members

What I find most erotic about your experience is how he held his cock deep inside of your body and timed the release of each of his streams of sperm with a deeper and deeper insemination. Planting his seed deep inside of you in this way, I believe his intent was to completely possess you with his masculinity.

LowHangers likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh he did! And my wife even stated "Honey, Tom OWNES your ass!" He's had me several times since and one evening after fucking his wife's ass he fucked my ass. I did clean him off and suck him hard again while my wife and his wife were sucking my cock, so it was about 45 minutes after he did her ass that he did mine as the wives were playing with each other. It's amazing how after experiencing anal (numerous times) your hole just seems to open up similar to a vagina, at least mine does now and I'm able to clamp down somehow while riding him...milking his raging hard-on and he's said it feels similar to being sucked on.

Cmdr76 likes this.
  13. converted

converted Members

I feel tight when not in bed with another man. But once there, it seems that I reflexively begin to soften and become more pliable. This happens even before he touches me. It seems like my body has an awareness of what will soon happen to me. I, just as you, have developed muscle control and have now the ability to magnify the pleasure he will experience when he climaxes inside me. And while I never have had a man tell me that as I ride him it feels like it is again in my mouth, I have had a few tell me that it feels similar to young pussy, soft, warm and very tight. Generally though, these would not be the men that have intense orgasms while deep inside me, the kind of which you write of that your partner experienced. It is the man that is set on complete dominance over me, and demonstrates that in his style of insemination that enjoys the most powerful climax.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  14. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Shortly after discovering my bisexuality I learned the joy of topping. I only bottomed once. He was so small and shot so soon I didn't really get anything out of it. Now years later I wonder what I've missed. Is it too late (at 73) to start?

Uhardrodnme and Cmdr76 like this.
  15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

It is not! If you're still alive at 73, let it be as good as it can be every day /- and it doesn't get any better than taking the full length & the full load ...

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

The only deep inside I've had were deep throating and swallowing. If/when I bottom, it had better be deep and bare.

Uhardrodnme likes this.