Take it Easy and a little at a time PLEASE!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by sexymesamama, Jun 10, 2006.

1. sexymesamama

sexymesamama Member

I had a bad experience last week where a good friend of mine actually went into a seizure after taking only 4 hits of acid. He did come out of it on the front steps of the hospital (thank god!!!) and refused to be taken in There is the possibility that he had taken some perscription pills earleir in the day ( for allergies) which may have had some sort of bad effect, but the facts are that It is out there, and the strength varies with each dose. It is physically the hardest drug to overdose on because you take it in such small amounts, but MENTALLY it is very hard for experienced users to handle. So please be careful when trying it for the first time! Make sure to be in a very comfortable environment away from any stressful possibilities and dangerous situations. Have fun and be sure you know who you are getting the dose from for your own good! Check out EROWID.com for any kind of drug chemistry and shit you could want really read up on shit to make yourself more comfortable with what you're doing. Take it easy! Peace..:*

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

12+ hits/drops, bad idea for first time.

3. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

^OK, I'll bite. How do you know this?

4. The Stig

The Stig Member

I saw a girl who was an experienced tripper have a really bad reaction to two hits. She was displaying a lot of physical symptoms which could be described as a mild seizure. She was able to snap out of it and get out of there before authorities came.

So earlyx... don't jump the know-it-all gun so fast next time. Not everything is neatly typed out on erowid (rolls eyes)

5. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

You're a regular Oxford scholar. :)

I'm inclined to agree with you; it's not at all unlikely that this was some RC posing as LSD (there are others cropping up out there besides the DOx family). But just saying "It wasn't LSD, you know" isn't exactly ... um ... helpful.

6. The Stig

The Stig Member

Oh and before your brililant retort... yes it was acid. Not DOx, or 2C-banannas

I know because I had it

7. sexymesamama

sexymesamama Member

Okay you guys totally take everything and go to the exteme with it....totally loose sight of what I was originally getting at. So fuck this....I'm a easy going chick, not a know it all, I have been there done that and learned from my own experiences. And I trust the knowledge I learned from those experiences more so than anyhting off of the internet. Doesn't mean it didnt happen, or it wasnt acid, or it was a bad mix, i really don't care because the rest of us who took it didn't go into seizures like he did, so it was something he just couldn't personaly handle..or something he had without us knowing...i dont know....once again not the point. I'm sorry for all of you can't find the dose you want so you automatically get pissed when someone says it's the great and wonderful drug that everone is looking for. Good luck finding what you want- JUST BE CAREFUL- cool thats all i wanted to say. If anyone has useful information on simillar experiences like I had wih my friend you should PM me so it doent get raped into a mess of who knows what and what isnt a good source. Take it easy guys- seriously..:*peace

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

This one time a girl I met ate three hits of acid, that other people ate, and it was too much for her; her head started like wigging to the side and she was making clicking sounds, sort of like a sprinkler. IDK I have no explanation, but it happened. This was some time ago before rc's were widespread.

9. stalk

stalk Banned

I've taken 13 hits of acid before,
    and it was no where near as intense
    as the 2 hits of acid I took on friday...

Im used to acid kicking in in a couple hours,
    so I washed 2 tabs down with a beer.
    30 minutes later I was lying on the ground
    Unable to move my body!!!

It was so intense,
    I looked retarded,
    my hands, and my whole body tense up
    and I couldn't move, at all.

I just laughed, and laughed,
    and laughed,
    and puked,
    and laughed,
    and the mountain was moving
    and the ocean looked like an escalator
    and the stars were allll swaying.

I began to freeze to death on the beach
    so I hiked back to the camp/rave
    tripping so hard,
    nothing made sense
    but i KNEW
    that i had to keep moving
    to keep warm.

So i literally danced until the sun came up.
    Tripped a good 12 hours.

Pure LSD is the most magical thing I've had the pleasure of interacting with.

10. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Yeah, you're checked out on my motivations, man. Pwned. I bow. [​IMG]

Anyhow, snide egomaniac kids' comments aside, there's no real way to tell whether it was cid or not, unless some of the same batch is still lying around and you all have testing kits. Which is, um, unlikely. But would be very fucking helpful if the OP were to check it out.

I don't find it UNlikely that someone could have a seizure on acid; I had seizures on pot a couple of times ... then they went away. Never before, never since. Drugz iz weird, boyo.

Oh, by the way stalk, I hate burst your bubble, but that wasn't acid you were tripping on! [​IMG] I just thought I'd beat Sunsets to the punch.[​IMG]

11. stalk

stalk Banned

Uhhh Yeah it was,
    i've dosed about 30 times,
    I know what LSD feels like.
    (Buzzing in the key of A)

I ay ay,
    Don't trust me,
    I'm just another Alias.

12. stalk

stalk Banned

just further proving that
    lsd is unpredictable.

13. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

I was kidding. Nobody can tell for sure what you have ingested; I was making fun of Sunsets' rock-solid certainty.

14. stalk

stalk Banned

ahhh,
    the internet.

Reading,
    can't get your vibes.

UNLESS YOU SMACK!!!!!!!!

15. The Stig

The Stig Member

First off: it's FURTHUR you conceited fuck..

Furthermore - I wouldn't talk shit about one of the best places left in this country (Northern Vermont) when the first place you list is fucking New Jersey - America's grundle

Yeah there's no acid in Vermont: everyone knows the real heads hang out in Hoboken NJ!! It's like you have a window to my soul man, you're just like so... perceptive, and really know all about me. You're amazing.

Do you have anything to contribute? Anything? I've never seen you make a worthwhile post I don't know why the regulars here like you...

But I got to go "brah". My pristine snow capped mountain surrounded by the country's cleanest air is calling my name... enjoy your smog and shitty drivers!

16. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

...I wish I was in vermont

Oh, and uh, to the OP thanks for the advice, it is much needed for a lot of people.

Though I'm sure a lot of people would have better experiences with L...if they didn't get all these worries in their heads.

17. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

18. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Not very convincing, since you QUOTE HIM IN YOUR SIG. Jebus!

2ces has contributed more (and made more frivolous posts, too) than just about anybody in the psychs forum. He's earned respect.

Brah.

:)

@stalk: yeah, the internet. No phatic signals at all, just text. Misunderstanding cleared, all systems go...

19. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

That's too funny man, specially if you were tripping at the same time, must have been a right headfuck hehe

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

looks like you all have taken acid and clearly have been opened up to positive mindsets which have allowed you as a micro-community and essentially analogy for world politics, to come together and share ideas and oppinions without leading to conflict or negative feelings between eachother