Syrian Rue+Salvia+Nitrous

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Sensei, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

So I had a free afternoon, which I had been waiting for for a while. So I drank a tea from syrian rue. I have a tea ball from vittamin cottage, and I filled it half way full. I boiled it in water until about 3/4 of the water was gone, then shut the flame off and put in a green tea bag and some sugar. I drank it all, about a half cup. Then like 10 minutes later I used a salvia tincture, holding it in my mouth for about 10 minutes and then swallowing it. I then smoked about a third of a gram of pure salvia over like 10 minutes. Then a few minutes later I did the nitrous from a whipped cream can. And then over the next half hour I smoked another third gram of salvia.
    I really liked this. I was in a deep level of 3/Light visionary state for about 2 hours. I felt amazing, espescially with the nitrous. I also had a very interesting thing happen. I had a series of about 8 visions. They were all with my eyes closed, but it felt like my eyes were open and I was watching something happen. They lasted about 3-7 seconds each. They were unrelated to each other and unrelated to my closed eye visuals. They ranged from an african child running through the desert, to me buying a muffin at our local grocery store. Just thought that you guys might want to here about this.

2. tripoli

tripoli Member

Thanks for sharing.

Did you see any significance in the visions?

3. darkain

darkain Member

Thats the kind of visions I'm looking for. Intresting visions, spiritial visions. Not visions where I am terrified, where I'm not even human, or when I'm going to die.

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

The closed eye visuals were very spiritual, as always. The visions seemed random/mundane, though. This needs more experimentation. However the visions did bring Darfur to mind, becuase I knew that was the kid was, and that he had lost his parents. I don't know what to think of this.

5. phx

phx Member

Perhaps those visions are what you should be reflecting on and trying to learn from.

"You can't always get what you want, you get what you need"

6. MatrimCauthon

MatrimCauthon Member

Hope you won't miss your math skills.

7. otb01

otb01 Member

Why would he lose his math skills?

8. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Ya I don't get the math skills thing.