Synthetic Marijuana Is A Problem

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by atsizat9050, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Even if its known how bad it is, some people keep smoking synthetic weed. I honstly stay away from whoever uses synthetic marijuana. What do you say about it?

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Ive noticed it seems to have a lot more negative effects than real marijuana. when I first tried jwh-018 (a synthetic cannabinoid) I actually liked it quite a bit. jwh-018 is illegal now and these new synthetic chems feel worse and every time they have to use new chemical because the old ones are made illegal it can get worse and worse cuz the chemicals they use are getting further and further away from the molecules they originally started with.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I thought they took that shit off the market a few years ago.

I tried it once exercising extreme caution by smoking only a very small amount. It did have an effect comparable to actual cannabis. I would never smoke it again, however, because far too little is known about these chemicals and their possible long-term effects.

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

synthetic most things are only bad news.....

5. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Drug dealers sell it and it's also not original synthetic marijuana which is even worse. Where I live most drug dealers sell synthetic weed instead of real weed. Synthetic weed use is way quite more than real weed use here. I am from Turkey.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it could be because of this

7. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

My english is not too good. As far as I understand, you mention as to punisment is not heavy here. If we compare it with the Usa,yes, drug users usually dont go to prisons, but dealers do but they don't get caught with high amount so they cant be blamed for seeling, they seem to be users to the police with less amount. Also real weed is very low quality here, it's like tobacco, people who do illegal drugs go for synthetic weed instead of real weed in Turkey. They dont care about their healths so they go for synthetic weed instead of real weed as real weed is very low quality

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

synthetic weed is very potent, it doesn't take a lot but the tolerance rises very fast.

i have seen people on probation that smoke it but i'm pretty sure they test for the most common chemicals in synthetic weed now.

9. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

You may not have good weed on the street but what about all that Turkish and Morrocan hashish? Seems silly anyone would want to buy synthetic when they could just smoke good hash.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

People only smoke it because it is legal "weed". So if you are drug tested it's a good option. Smoked it once myself and my lips went numb. That was enough of a hint for me.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Years ago I used to smoke some decent strains that would get me higher than weed and it was a good high. I only did this when I was out of weed though. A small amount went a long way. Then one year I was out of weed and the synth was starting to get banned left, right and centre so I guess they used different chems like Acey suggested. Well I tripped on a product twice and it was bad. I didn't need much at all, just a puff, but there seemed to be a razor thin line between being "high" and falling over the edge. I fell that two times and I'm not sure im even supposed to be alive after the second trip. I literally went for a heart attack, my heart ached and pumped so fast and hard. I threw it all out after that one, very scary.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

We have the worst weed in the world. As I said it's like tobacco. Trust me. You dont wanna smoke weed in turkey. It would be waste of your money. You can't get high from natural weed here, it's like tobacco or just a little bit stronger than tobacco perhaps

13. Bud D

Bud D Member

Agreed. Semi synthetic can be ok, but why mess with good old cannabis?

14. Gongshaman

I'll ask again, What about the hashish? You know, the resin from marijuana?

15. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I mean cannabis being grown in turkey sucks.

16. Gongshaman

I've read that a lot of hash is coming in from Syria

17. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I dont know what you mean by hash hash. We have cannabis and that cannabis is grown in turkey illegally and the quality of the cannabis that is being grown in turkey is the worst quality in the world.

18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I dont agree. Synthetic weed is rather much too bad, Dealers who sell synthetic weed dont smoke their synthetic weed, because they are not stupid enough to smoke what they themselves make but users are stupid or they just dont care if they die. I began to believe the second one. Its not orginal spice, its just what dealers make it, they put anything into it. I tried it, I almost died, It was like I was having a heart attack, it was very scary. I believe you die in a very short time by smoking it. You wouldnt even see the 5 years later if you smoke this shit regullary, you would be dead in 5 years, its certain. I am able to understand from how scary high it has given me. I begged God not to die. I said please I dont wanna die. It was rather scary high it has given me. It was like I was dying. I heard dealers make their synhetic weed and sell it. They use short of weed which isnt cannabis and they put a lot of toxic on it. I would call synthetic weed ''a biologic weapon''. Smoking synthetic weed means using a biologic weapon on yourself.

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I am an old-time "pot-head"...so I'm saying straight up I have a fairly decent (very good) tolerance to Real Weed.

Once when I was down to just a wee little bit, I got some of that legal synthetic crap and rolled a joint.

I wasn't through with it, but put it out because I began to feel "funny"...and NOT funny haha. Within 10 minutes, that synthetic weed turned everything into a horrible experience and I began to wonder several hours later if I was EVER going to feel right again. The verdict is still out on that < that's a joke. :D

I felt sick physically and mentally, like I was about to have a disassociative/schizophrenic episode. To say that synthetic crap is awful doesn't begin to describe how bad it really is.

Stay away from that shit.

1 person likes this.
  20. Gongshaman

Hashish, the resin from cannabis! oh just forget it.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.