Sweet Set up

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Oh So strangE indeeD, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

So I found my dads stash like a month ago I think....and I didn't mention it to him, I just borrowed every so often. So it was pretty awesome knowing he smoked, but I never let on I knew, purely for punishment reasons (if he caught me out, I could drop the bomb and he'd have no way to ground me or anything). Well a couple nights ago I was getting ready to toke and I go to get my bowl...and its gone. I was pretty upset, but I figured my dad finally caught me out. When he talked to me aboot it the next day I told him I found his stash a month or so ago and he basically said that he can't stop me from smoking, and he wont try (even though he's keeping my bowl..the jerk), as long as my grades stay up and I don't do anything extremely stupid. So yeah. I basically have permission to toke up. He's not very excited about the situation, but I sure as hell am. Ahhh..things are looking good.

Does anyone elses parents smoke/are they cool with it or what?

2. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

My parents are definately NOT cool with it. I got caught about a month ago with about a gram and a glass pipe and the bowl was taken and the weed flushed.

Since then I've gotten a new glass pipe and I've toked quite a few times. You just gotta be careful once you're caught. I suppose you don't have to worry about that.

But you do need a new pipe..

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Just wanted to say this: youve been stealing from his stash for over a month and are mad that he is keeping your pipe? What the hell?

4. element7

element7 Random fool

If I had a kid that kept gankin' my stash, not only would I take their pipe but I'd grind them up and smoke em'. That would learn em'. :X

5. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

I guess its hard to understand..but we've always been like that. I take his shit..he takes mine..we share everything..he's more like a brother than a pops quite honestly.

Which kinda leads me to believe that I shouldn't be quite as upset about him keeping my bowl..but it's more sentimental than anything else

6. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

i live at my moms so her and my stepdad are cool with it. i started smoking when i was 13 and have been allowed smoking in the house since i was 14. but at my dads in toronto its different. my stepmom would freak if she knew i brought herb down whenever i go but my dad just tells me to smoke outside when there aslep so its all good.

7. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

I don't believe that my mom would be that anal about it. She's told me plenty stories of herself of taking black beauties and such as a teen, and being so high for 3 days that she thought she would die. But one of my friends, well her and her brother, their parents are cool as fuck about it. Whenver I go over there and their dad has some he just smokes up in front of us and always asks if we want some. The last time I went over there though their parents were giving each other shotguns and it was a bit strange talking to them trying to act as though it was totally normal. On a side note, my guy friend did steal about a quarter of KB from his dad about 3 months ago and I was there to hear the shit hit the fan and it was definitely not a good situation to be in so now I feel a little bit of paranoia around him. New Years Eve was fucking awesome too. Everyone brought some and all the kids and adults smoked the new year in together in a big circle around a bonfire.

8. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

My mom doesnt mind that I do because I have good grades and im invloved in shit, my dad hates every kind of drug known to man though.

9. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

even alcohol?

10. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

they're called mormons. they generally only come out at night.

11. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

"They mostly come out at night... mostly."

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

is that suppossed to be a quote from garden state?

i just saw that movie, it was a good one.

13. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

Its starting ot get like that for me too. altough i havent let my mom know i still smoke still(she thinks ive been clean since we moved) my dad is always working and so its just me and my mom chillin i always hit her up with some reading about how good weed is and logical anti-propaganda stuff. its like water seeping into a rock and freezing, slow but i think she is cracking, my dad will never crack though he's been against drugs his whole life. One time when he was 15 and worked in a car garage run by his older brother he fixed up this pimp's car really fast and the guy gave him a free dime bag and told him to have fun with it cuz it was pricey shit, what did my dad do? took it to the police station and gave them the license of the car......asshole.

14. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

Actually, I think it's South Park.

15. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

yeah thats a cartman quote :)